One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

At my work we've got a gazette that is published online on our local network. As I work in an English Training Center, this gazette is written in English, and deals with Air Force and military topics, but also with many other topics of everyday life like hobbies.

I'm looking forward to writing an article about 1/6 action figure hobby, mostly about military/historic figures. So here is my question to all of you. Do you mind if I talk about OSW forum, and if I talk about some of the great bashes we can see on here? I'd just talk about some of you as examples, giving links, and, with your permission, some photos of your figures and I'd credit your nickname of course.

Let me know what you think about it. No rush about it, the gazette is done on spare time at work so it may be publish in Spring. If some of you are OK to let me talk about them and their bashes, just tell me by replying. You know, for instance I'm fond of American Civil War, and the guys here make so many beautiful figure that I'd like to talk about some of them in my article. This is an example, and I'll also talk about figures of other eras.

Anyway, feel free to tell me what you think. Thank you very much in advance. :) :thumb

PS : talking about ACW, my first bash (Union Cavalryman) is almost done! I'll post photos as soon as it is all finished ;)

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Great idea...I think you'll find there are more of out there than we know....We need some sort of secret hand shake or crest on a dog tag.... lol, lol. This is a great idea friend, spread the word....

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Sure,feel free to use my stuff as well.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm glad you like my idea :) I'm replying quickly cuz I don't have time at the moment - I'm currently at a friend's place and don't have time to reply longer). @ corwinghorse : PM received! Keep replying for those interested and I'll give more info within next week. Thank you againto all! :thumb

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Hey I think its a great idea...why not spread the word about OSW...Hey more advertisement for our great website.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.