One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Memento Mori
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ave OSW fellows !

As many great users before me did, I decide to create a thread for my various projects.
I will update from times to times. It seems to me more practical for showing to you my creations/ideas without open everytime a new thread for little things.

Of course, comments and suggestions are always appreciated :).

So, as title, I purchased the DM Devgru, the first one.
I really like the airframe ballistic helmet, even if it's not Op Neptune Spear accurate (at least for what we know).
But it was not in aor1 camo so I took idea of a helmet cover from this picture:

And decided to do the same on my helmet. I used a restaurant's towel, the one they give to you for cleaning your hands (used in sushi rest). Yeah I stole it:wink!:lol

After some practice, I installed the cover and paint desert/aor1 style. Added some details and now it is more in line with the rest of the gear.

Check it out.

And on the soldier:

·
1:6 Warrior
1,595 Posts
Re: [Alby the Slayer's Corner] AIRFRAME BALLISTIC HELMET COVER

Looks good to me too. Nice work.

·
Memento Mori
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: [Alby the Slayer's Corner] 75th RANGER Battalion BASH

Thx guys :).

A easy bash I did last week-end, I had some loose items and I was inspired by the new damtoys ranger.

I'm on two big projects and I like to take the steam off doing something easier and fun too.
Thank you for watching :)!

·
Fallen
8 Posts

First off, great job. The AF cover looks really good. However as far as I know, Crye Industries have never made any of the AF covers in AOR1, only in Multicam.
I'm sure that the AirFrames that Devgru have been rocking are actually hydro dripped in the AOR1 pattern.

Sorry to be a pain, but I do really like it. looks proper boss.

·
WHAT?!! No cupcakes?!
526 Posts

An AOR1 painted, stolen, sushi restaurant napkin.

Man, I love this hobby!

·
Memento Mori
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

First off, great job. The AF cover looks really good. However as far as I know, Crye Industries have never made any of the AF covers in AOR1, only in Multicam.
I'm sure that the AirFrames that Devgru have been rocking are actually hydro dripped in the AOR1 pattern.

Sorry to be a pain, but I do really like it. looks proper boss.
Ehy, thanks man and no problems, really. I took the liberty to do it, 'cause I love the idea.
Thank you for your information, noneless :).

An AOR1 painted, stolen, sushi restaurant napkin.

Man, I love this hobby!
:lol Me too! I love to see something used in everyday life, imagine the use in 1/6 and make one of a kind :D.
I wanna see your comments when I'll show you what I did with my wife's old coat ;):lol

Some pics of my last SS Type C:

and a glimpse of my next almost finished project ;)

·
Memento Mori
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: [ATS's Corner] Futuristic PDW rifle, MX5 with liquid Camo

A little fun project I did.

I purchased a bunch of 4D weapons (see the Broadshore thread for a review) and I decided to do some "experiments" .

This is my MX5 a fictional futuristic PDW weapon, with a liquid desert camo. It's caseless and use electric and magnetic energy to produce an high speed powerful projectile.

This particular and of course fiction camo "floats" in the rifle as triangles and can duplicate desert environment or desert terrains.

Can you tell me which modern real rifle I used to create this one :)?

Enjoy and as always thx for watching :D

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts

Lots of cool ideas and crafty work here Alby! I like the transformation you've done to Lucienne.
Looks like a lot of work and she's coming along really nicely. Is that a Flirty Girl figure/body? The one based off of Kato right? It seems more slim than other fem bodies.

Great idea on the floating digi cam. Sounds like bleeding edge tech that no doubt DoD would want ;)

·
Memento Mori
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Lots of cool ideas and crafty work here Alby! I like the transformation you've done to Lucienne.
Looks like a lot of work and she's coming along really nicely. Is that a Flirty Girl figure/body? The one based off of Kato right? It seems more slim than other fem bodies.

Great idea on the floating digi cam. Sounds like bleeding edge tech that no doubt DoD would want ;)
Thank you Saiko!

Yeah I finished her some months ago, you can see the thread here http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/810731-lucienne-rogue-she-would-steal-your-money-maybe-also-your-life.html.

It was a nice challenge for me, a lot of sewing and I'm no expert.
Yes it's a FG body, it's pretty slim and it was perfect for me expect for the absurde breast.

Thx, I love sci-fi and new technologies and I think it will be cool have a camo just like some animals do, a reactive camo :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts