One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
super hot outside
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one comes with the Mk VII bracelets. Not sure about the accuracy of the pants (MC Toys probably got it better than this) and shoes but adding those metal bracelets is a nice move by Asmus.

Asmus Toys : Avengers' Tony Costume set.

The set includes...

- A printed T-Shirt with decorative sleeves

- A deep blue trousers

- A pair of socks.

- A pair of black shoe

- A pair of metal MK VII bracelet

The clothing is designed to match the custom Tony Stark wear in the Avengers,
it has the exact same print on the front chest of his T-shirt, and the exact same color combinations on his clothing.

The highlight of this set also includes MK VII detecting bracelet which Tony wear to suit up his newest Ironman suit in the film. The bracelet was built exactly like it is designed in the film, and the final product will be presented in full metal cast.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Is it me or is this the same as the MC Toys version outfit set that is available now for preorder.....maybe some idea swapping or borrowing is going on between Asmus and MC..
hmmmmm

SMCG

·
Serial thread killer
107 Posts
Tailoring and cut is far superior on the MCToys version. Dress shoes are completely wrong, MCToys are a bit closer in that regard.

The bracelets are the only good items in the set, especially if you want to recreate Tony's look with Loki in Stark Tower.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
just don't understand the fascination with super heros when there not super heros.
e.g. people spending $ 600 for a suit for Bruce Wayne ?
...but that conversation with Loki in the Tower is a classic. One of my favorite commercials of the year.

·
i believe in harvey dent
2,115 Posts
just don't understand the fascination with super heros when there not super heros.
e.g. people spending $ 600 for a suit for Bruce Wayne ?
while i wouldn't spend $600 on a suit for bruce wayne, i really do like my superheros when they are not being superheroes ~ especially when the character is compelling enough.

it all just depends on what resonates with you.

i originally wanted a loki, but had i gone that route, i would have stripped him down to look like he did in the Germany scene with the coat and the scarf. i think they did a good job with his costume in the movies, but at the end of the day the green suit can still be more silly than menacing.

: D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts