One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great Gothmog review by silentman1226 in F.H.C forum Taiwan.

Proud to share, thank you for these amazing photos.

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,538 Posts
Great pictures! Is he out now? And is he the same height as the Witch King as they were played by the same actor?

·
11,538 Posts
Here's a great video review of him, well worth watching!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Anyone know how you're supposed to get a replacement body for Witch King? Heard Asmus was sending them to people who bought this guy from their site, but did you need to buy your Witch King from them too? I got mine from BBTS and the joints are way loose. BBTS has a body from them too, which may be the best route if I can't get a replacement from the company, but want to be sure it's the improved body, not the old loosey goosey one. Anybody know?

·
11,538 Posts
Anyone know how you're supposed to get a replacement body for Witch King? Heard Asmus was sending them to people who bought this guy from their site, but did you need to buy your Witch King from them too? I got mine from BBTS and the joints are way loose. BBTS has a body from them too, which may be the best route if I can't get a replacement from the company, but want to be sure it's the improved body, not the old loosey goosey one. Anybody know?
I think they just taped up the original body, I don't think it's a recast or retooled body. Be easier just to do it yourself, I posted a pic on the original witch king thread somewhere.

·
Registered
51 Posts
They are making a new body,
they did mentioned in SS freaks,
thank the body is now in development,
and will be used in future LOTR figures,
I don't think there is yet a replacement deal, but sounds like there will be

Here is the picture they had it up in Facebook fan page...

·
11,538 Posts
They are making a new body,
they did mentioned in SS freaks,
thank the body is now in development,
and will be used in future LOTR figures,
I don't think there is yet a replacement deal, but sounds like there will be

Here is the picture they had it up in Facebook fan page...

Shame they didn't use it on Gothmog

1 - 15 of 15 Posts