One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know anything about this? Price?

From Ashley Wood's blog:

Thanks to everyone that has signed up for the WWR news dumps, the first is going out soon. The latest Swallow is finally at press! Rick Berry's sparrow is off to press as well. The Les Mort 13 12" figure is going to be dropping soon, I'll post all the details soon as How2work Toys hands them over ! 2008 is shaping up to be a banner year for me in more ways than one, I'm very much looking forward to shedding all the details in the new year.

·
Bloodier than you HAHA!
529 Posts
From Ash's Blog:
"Les Mort is shipping and all orders will have shipped out by tomorrow. Noir de Plume will also be shipping late this week. Next week will see the Deep Powder Bramble pre-order for a October ship out, the details for the pre-order will be posted soon ! "

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I think it was a Bamba-exclusive and sold out fairly quickly (a month or so I think?). I'm guessing like Nom it may get pricey on eBay. No idea for sure though.
i'd been checking Bamba for about a month and it would show sold out ...and then they'd add like 50 more (u could see how many available by adding a bunch in your cart), so even when it seemed to sell out they'd add more. they sold out/added more a few times. that's why i kept thinking i had more time. anyway, if it gets pricey i'll pass. doesn't look to be that gooda quality. body gives me worries. the coolest thing about it is the hat and coat.

·
Bloodier than you HAHA!
529 Posts
Damn mine hasn't show up yet. I'm guessing Monday.
Now, I haven't seen a Bertie in person yet, but Les Mort has shot up to the top of my list. I'll have a quickie review up pretty soon.
Here's an exerpt:
Les Mort has shattered my expectations, absolutely. Perhaps had I seen the craftsmanship on the Berties prior I wouldn't be so surprised, but HOT DAMN!!
If you weren't already convinced that Ash and 3A were a class act, I've got two words and a number for ya; LES MORT 13

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.