One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See subject.

Make impulsive purchases without due diligence or make them out of ignorance and experience unwanted ramifications and whine about them.

Happy shopping for the holidays.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know too well those who don't listen will not take notice anyway.
--

Indeed.

They'll likely make whiny posts playing the victim, etc. instead of taking ownership / responsibility for their own poor choices.

That is the mindset advocated in society and also in the 1:6 hobby nowadays.

Then I may quip "I told you so." and I'll be viewed as the bad guy / villain for causing butt hurt.

For those that do exercise common sense, etc., then good on them.

Reactions: SSGStank

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was ready to make a purchase at Toy Anxiety due to the 40% off sale. The about $101 and with the discount it would have been about $61, Sounded good until I saw the USPS shipping change was over $50. Is this our Postal Service ripping us off, or what?

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,326 Posts
I was ready to make a purchase at Toy Anxiety due to the 40% off sale. The about $101 and with the discount it would have been about $61, Sounded good until I saw the USPS shipping change was over $50. Is this our Postal Service ripping us off, or what?
USPS has always lost money. Louis DeJoy is just making some of it back...or so they say...LOL!

·
Registered
14 Posts
That is directly the seller price gouging the shipping costs. You can hop on USPS and see what the different costs are. It's probably about 1/3 that 50 bucks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts