One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 777 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted this at SSC, I have to be careful with the wording here, but looks like the real deal. Judge for yourselves. :wink I Dredd to think it's some kind of wind-up. I have the SOFs figures and they compare very well to the Legit HT Stallone. Will be picking this up for sure. Glad i picked up that loose Karl Urban head from the Dark Soldier set.

Product Name: Heavy Armoured Special Cop

Product Code: AF-015

Release Date: 2014-6

Product Status: FOR ORDERING
Figure:
- Detailed likeness headsculpture
- Body
Costume:
- Leather combat jacket
- Leather combat pants
- Combat boots
- Combat gloves
- Bulletproof vest w/Name plate
- Tactical shoulder pads
- Tactical knee pads
- Helmet w/eyeglass
- Gas mask
Weapon:
- Smoke grenade
- Stick grenade w/Holder
- Machine pistol w/Holster
- Clips w/Holder
- Tactical folding knife
Gear:
- First aid kit
- Gas mask bag

·
Wild Bunch Customs
807 Posts
Wow, that came out nice! And from out of nowhere. Pretty slick figure. Looks like the helmet is a separate piece so I'm looking forward to seeing what that sculpt looks like underneath.

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,860 Posts
HOLY COW!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOO BOUGHT!!! Just googled *that* heavily armoured cop, and its a pretty spot on representation.

Been waiting for someone to do this.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
It's not the 2000AD representation, it's a bastardised Hollywood version. There is only one true Dredd and this is in no way it.

The badge says DAEDD.

CHEERS!

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,860 Posts
Awsome , must have. Preorder sites and value please?
That's what I'm waiting on now....I wonder if they'll do Anderson, like they put Connery and Cage together for The Rock set. Will have to start getting some civilian clothing for some gang members

·
Kit-Bash Krazy!
2,980 Posts
Awsome , must have. Preorder sites and value please?
Gooseman, you're UK so Collectable Kitbash most likely will carry this. As for pricing, most of the AF figures have been around the same price, so expect between £94.99 - £99.99 I would imagine... perhaps less.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Well thats turned out great looking. Hopefully the head is a separate head underneath and the helmet is packed separately in the box.

·
Respect, Honour, Courage
2,860 Posts
Gooseman, you're UK so Collectable Kitbash most likely will carry this. As for pricing, most of the AF figures have been around the same price, so expect between £94.99 - £99.99 I would imagine... perhaps less.
Ah - I shall be watching Darrens page and putting my order in as soon as they come up, and yeah, the others all seemed to run for the £95-£100 mark.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,822 Posts
I really hope there will be a worthwhile likeness of Urban underneath the helmet, but then again if the head sculpt is the helmeted look, then so be it.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
It's not the 2000AD representation, it's a bastardised Hollywood version. There is only one true Dredd and this is in no way it.

The badge says DAEDD.

CHEERS!
I suppose if they made him any closer to Dredd the studio lawyers would notice huh?
But thankfully he looks nuthin' like Dredd huh?
Nope, not worth starting all that legal paperwork over...

CHEERS!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Judge Dredd almost never removes his helmet unless forced. I actually think the lense could be a bit darker on that helmet.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Great stuff! That lip has so much character :lol

Personally I found the 2012 Dredd movie very enjoyable, but it sucks to be the lead in that movie because you don't get to show your face, not even once! So you have to let your lips do all the acting, for that Mr. Karl Urban did an excellent job.

1 - 20 of 777 Posts