One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gents
ART FIGS PROJECT 7: WILD, WILD, WEST

- Our first project for 2018 is a go!!!!!
- This will be a dual head/hats and clothing sets.
- We will also be offering a paint option by Mus Musculus for those that are interested and an accessory set.
- All updates for this project will be posted on this thread.
- If your interested in the project, contact me to be added.
- A small deposit of $10 will be due ASAP to save your spot (The $10 will be deducted from your first payment)
- The Deposit payment will be due at the beginning of January. The first payment will be 50% of the total before Will, our sculptor, begins.
- We will then have full input in the sculpting process with Will. I will post update pics and give him your feedback throughout this time. If you were involved in any of the previous the projects, you already know how smooth they went.
- Once the sculpt is done, the other 50% +Shipping will be due before he begins casting
- The payment for the clothing and accessory sets and will begin when the head-sculpt are nearly done and we have our prototypes.

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Art figs - project 7: Wild wild west

Peeps,
These are the suit colors were thinking going with. There are different suits they wore throughout the 4 seasons of the show. But the light blue suit for west and light brown suit were the most iconic look. Let me know if these are ok with you. I will have set prices in a few days.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,893 Posts
Re: Art figs - project 7: Wild wild west

If only this truly worthy nemesis for the duo was possible.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Re: ART FIGS PROJECT 7: Wild Wild West

You know I'm in.

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

UPDATE:
Ordering info will be sent to you by tonight!!!

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

A few thing we have to decide:
JIM WEST SCULPT:
Due to Jims period 60's "puffy hair cut" its not possible to make his hat removable and keep the hairdo.
We either leave the big hair sculpt and the hat separate to be held in hand, or a hatted sculpt.

JIM WEST SUIT
The same goes for the suit. Here are a few options. I didnt include the brown and tan suits...

·
Registered
3,732 Posts

Honestly, I prefer Jim to not have his hat on. Most of his scenes he didn't have it on, anyway. Holding it is fine with me.

Suit, I prefer the center one.

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

i like the royal blue suit , but i do agree with the hatless sculpt

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

FYI,
It MIGHT be possible for us to do the same suit, but in the royal and navy blue... Ill you all know.

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

UPDATE:
Just reminding you all that the deposit is due this friday 12/22.
I also talked to our tailor and she will do the suit in Royal and Navy blue. Price will be the same:
This is the suit style shell make for us in the 2 colors:

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Guys,
A few things. Should we go with necks or not neck sculpts?? The collars on both sit high, so it wont make much of a difference.. post your preference.
Depending on the route we take, the base bodies will be:
with neck: The coo model standard body 27cm
without neck: coo model muscle body 27cm
Wood Gesture Art Sculpture Human leg

·
Registered
3,732 Posts

Personally, I prefer no neck, despite the collars. By the way, really cool on the decision to go with two different shades of blue for the outfit.

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Personally, I prefer no neck, despite the collars. By the way, really cool on the decision to go with two different shades of blue for the outfit.
i like no neck also... yea i though it was the best way to keep as many peeps happy as possible! LOL!!

·
Schizophrenic Modeler
4,735 Posts

Is it too late to get in on this? I'd really love to have a Robert Conrad figure on my shelf!

David

1 - 20 of 203 Posts