One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

ART FIGS PROJECT 5: Young Gun Emilio The Kid (COMPLETE)

16K views 65 replies 6 participants last post by  siquisiri 
#1 · (Edited)

Gents
- The project is a go!
- This will be a head-sculpt and clothing project.
- All updates for this project will be posted on this thread.
- If your interested in the project, contact me.
- The deposit payment will be due at in May. The first payment will be 50% of the total before Will begins.
- We will then have full input in the sculpting process with Will. I will post update pics and give him your feedback throughout this time. If you were involved in any of the previous the projects, you already know how smooth they went.
- Once the sculpt is done, the other 50% +Shipping will be due before he begins casting
- The payment set for clothing sets and extras will begin when the head-sculpt are nearly done.

Thanks
Siqui

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: PROJECT 5: Young Gun Emilio The Kid

Which version would you be interested in? Young guns 1 or 2??
I included some pics for you decide. The variations are small, but important, the sculpt hair style is different also:

Young Guns 1: Round Bowler hat, brown pants, black suspenders, long john top, white shirt, and vest
Young Guns 2:Squared hat, brown patched pants, black suspenders, long john top, and blue shirt.
We need to have a consensus.

My vote is for the large pic in young guns 2, with NO hat, vest, or shirt... IT wold also keep the costs down....

#4 ·

So far 3 votes for yg2 and 2 votes for yg1
maybe we can do a mix??
I actually like his hairstyle from yg2(in yg1 it was "cleaner" and he had sideburns) with the vest and bowler hat from 1. The hat from yg 2 seemed odd to me.. lol
Heres are some closeup pics....

#5 ·

The consensus on the fig is a YG2 version:
- It will be head and hat set
- The clothing set will be: brown patched pants, black suspenders, long john top, and blue shirt.
- Gunbelt and boots are available through BGT.
- Stevo's Toys carries the correct Colt Thunderer guns the kid uses. you'll need 2. They are $8 each +shipping.

#10 ·

UPDATE: Four deposits are still pending!! Lets get those in!!
I also MIGHT be able to offer an accessory option that includes the boots, both guns, and a leather gunbelt rig.. once i get more info , ill post it...
The base body will probably be the [WB-AT011] World Box Narrow Shoulders Articulated Male Body. Its a narrow, shorter body that will go well with the figure. Estevez is 5'7. The head will be in proportion to this body.
In 2 of our previous set, Unforgiven Munny and Searcher Ethan, both are 6'4 so we made bigger heads to use on larger bodies.

siqui

#24 ·

--

Based on the last/most recent set, here is my feedback.

The overall head shape and size is good.

Please have another look at the parting on the hair on the forehead. To me it needs a bit more tweaking.

The details and nuances is coming through, but needs a bit more work IMHO.

BTW . . . the head sculpt will be with or without a neck?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.