One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Home of The Whopper
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got around to beating it on professional since I had it for the past few days, and it's easily some of the most fun I've had on the 360, if you enjoy co-op this is the game to get, if anyone has the game and wants to get a game of co-op campaign or versus mode, feel free to add my gamer tag Siccx Degree if I'm online these days, chances are it's on Army of Two...

And look at the character designs, simply bad assed, has me even thinking of buying my own Ballistic face mask and giving it a custom paint job of my own design as well...

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
I'll play the bad guy here then...

A buddy of mine talked me into buying it, and I guess he was really excited because we're currently in a video game drought, but I thought it was absolutely horrible.

The aiming system kills the whole experience for me, in the way you can run up on an enemy with your crosshairs on him, unload an entire clip, and still never hit him.

Besides that, when you actually do shoot the baddies, it still takes more than the necessary amount to drop them.

For me, it was a classic EA "ball-drop"...but to each his own.

Bring on Rainbow Six 2!!!

·
Private Investigator
2,379 Posts
i've been thinking about getting it for my PS3, but as i'm not much of a coop-gamer (or multiplayer in general, for that matter), i can't decide whether to get it or not.

some say the AI is pretty decent and makes for a lot of fun even when playing in singleplayer mode. others say that unless you play through it in coop, don't bother buying it. :confused:

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I just rented it for a game night with some friends - Now I want to buy it.

I tried to play co-op with my friends, it was a disaster. They just didn't get the co-op part. I'm shot up, dying, need my buddy to drag me to cover and get my life bar up - My partner is off on the other side of the map looking for easter eggs. Or, I give my partner a boost up to the next level, and they wander off without pulling me up. I was frustrated with them and they with me. When I had a chance to play the game solo I had a much better time. The Ai knows what it's supposed to do and doesn't go off exploring during a fire fight.

Ashton16 - Don't know why you are having targeting problems. I'm having no issues what so ever. Took me a minute to figure out that during "back to back" mode everything switches to bullet time. No problem doing head shots with a pistol or the sniper rifle. The only guys who I can't take out in one are the level bosses and guys in heavy armor (only way to take them out is from the rear).

Also, I have to admit I love the mid mission shopping feature. You have three weapons to start with and you can buy more. You can buy up grades for them all too. Bigger mags, suppressors, shields, forward mounts, and different stocks - THe upgrades have positive and negative effects on the weapons performance as well. As a basher I love making new guns.

ps. found a nice glitch in the game. Play through the tutorial and the first mission. Turn off the game and restart it. You now have all the cash you earned in the first mission, and you can do that easy peasy first mission all over again and double you money. You can do this over and over.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.