One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
I hear this is in the makes by one of our own here on the board... No pics have surfaced to date. I have two figw. I bashed based on the artwork from the game but was a little disapointed with the out come... You Sir Now have the lead.. Get going friend, Create!!

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
LOL! I was looking at games over the weekend and saw the box for Army of Two. My first thought was "how long before I see this bashed on the boards". Just from the box art it looks like it would be fun to do.

·
Bloodier than you HAHA!
529 Posts
I took a shot at some Army of Two Bashes a while ago, but lost steam on the project pretty early on. I'm sure my thread is around somewhere...I got a lot of tips on that thread about what parts to use, so i'd suggest anyone use that as a starting point. :)

·
Bloodier than you HAHA!
529 Posts
That's the one. Thanks Ronin! I'd love to see someone pick up this project. Hey, maybe i'll revisit it later (unfortunately, I've heard some pretty bad things about the game from previews. It's a shame, really. The premise had some potential.)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.