One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
G'day,

I'm currently in the process of making a Army of Two bash and was just wondering what sort of paints can be applied to the hot toys muscle body figures? This is for the tattoo work on the Salem Character from the army of two game.

I've basically finished making the Tyson Rios and Elliot Salem masks(below) and am in the process of making the Phillip Clyde mask. The rest of theweb gear and weapons are coming along too.

RIOS Mask:

The mask base was the 'ninja' mask available from ironcrossshunter's ebay store, then a bit of sculpting here and there with citidel's green stuff adhesive putty.

Salem:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Can't wait to see them!! You're probably better off printing up the tattoo on a waterslide decal sheet and then applying it to the figure. This is how the HT Devgru muscle body did it.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okole013, thanks~ Sounds like a plan.

Mike, here's a few clips from the game for familiarity:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Updates!

Just finished Salem's main weapon, the upgraded AK47 featured in the game. The main body was a HT CIA operative AK with a drum mag. I replaced the barrel for the HT SKS barrel and included the blast shield up front(made from a dvd box cover, citidel green stuff and good old super glue)...I might change the stock tho'.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No worries...will post pics of Rios' main weapon next(once I get it in the mail I'll be able to work on the mods)>

1 - 20 of 32 Posts