One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got released here in Hk - Resin + AB plastic (supposedly). Bigger than HT's new guns but parts are brittle and easy to break. Detail looks great and looks only for display. Sights, mags, and grips interchangeable, but all of it fits on delicate easy to break pegs. Best to buy more than 1 and glue down a few configs.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Looks pretty good, but does also appear to be a big honker. The makers ought to consider using different material if it's so brittle. Thanks for the honest review, Neova.

·
Resident Kalashnikov nut!
1,837 Posts
Its an AK47 type 3 milled reciever (not an AKM!) with a Tapco sidefolder and Valmet(Finnish AK variant) mags. AKs with the "aftermarket tactical upgrades" have been seen is service with some PMCs and SpecOps,but still scream "Bubba". Sorry for the rant,I am just an AK purest,IMO if you want all that stuff,put it on an M4.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Honestly, I think Hot Toy's AKMs (I've one myself) are better in terms of quality & scale. Well, judging from the pics here, they look way too "resin" for realism and I think $19.90USD is not a justifiable price for some rather unknown brand's product in the market. Anyway, what's good about this brand's AKs are the load of accessories to play with, which Hot Toy's are obviously missing. Just my 2 cents, I hope no harm done. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.