One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See subject.

One thing about our hobby is that sometimes 1:6 companies/manufacturers don't necessarily seize upon "trending" when it reaches a certain point.

For example, the new film JACK RYAN: SHADOW RECRUIT opened this weekend. I reviews I read indicates it's decent & worthwhile.

Perhaps, I didn't pay much attention over the past couple of years, but I don't necessarily recollect at the moment there were any 1:6 head sculpt offerings of the actor Chris Pine given some of the films he appeared in.

Given the character in the latest film, I wonder if any 1:6 company (not necessarily the well known ones) will come up with a Chris Pine inspired head sculpt for sale for collectors like us to customize/kit bash our own Jack Ryan or Capt. Kirk figure given the timing & trending so to speak?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I mean, kinda wondering what sculptors are waiting for on that end. 2 successful Trek pics (financially at least), several other flicks and more to come, he ain't going anywhere any time soon.

Still mad I haven't seen a good Raylan Givens yet either, how many seasons of Justified do we have to get before someone ponies one up?

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Well, considering that "ride along" kick "Shadow Recruit" butt...not any time soon, or at least until there is another Trek movie...then again...how many Shatner heads are out there???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts