One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Resident 'NAM nut
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im planning on getting 2 Toy Soldier figures (the PLA soldier and the nam spec-ops guy)
I just wanna make sure im not spending more then $60 each just for a uniform and gear (even though its all nice). That and when Ive seen pic's of the nude bodies the leg joints seem to be very far from the main body...if you have a TS figure is the body decent or are the joints very loose?

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
if its a brand new TS nude, the joints are decent, over time, repeated bending and use of the nude makes the joints loose

personally i like TS nudes a lot, because most clothing and gear from different companies look very good on the body, for example, the shoulders are broad and not as bulky, chest is slim, its good for subtle poses, you can get some good shooting poses too with the use of bbi gloved hands or any gloved hands compatible to bbi g3.5 nudes (ie Dr. figures, ace)

·
King Geek and OSW Admin
9,329 Posts
I'm pretty much in 100% agreement with Migo.

The bodies can be a little loose and floppy, but the uniforms fit very nicely on the bodies. I like using them for the more natual cut of the sholders and because you can put Dragon sculpts on them.

While certainly not as good as the ACE or HT bodies, I don't think you'll be dissapointed.

·
Registered
809 Posts
And then there's that splendid TS gear on top of a fairly decent body too!
Well worth the price IMHO.
No ACE or HT but it beats DML/DID by far. On BBi 3.5 its a pro-con even.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts