One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
curtain twitch er
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw a thread 2 or 3 weeks ago showing redplanet headsculpts in a sale. i ordered 2 unpainted and paid striaght away using paypal. it has been 14 days so far and i have sent 3 emails and i have had no reply. has anyone got any ideas?

ps. how much is a pack of 20 marlboro lights in the u.s?

ian.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I've experienced similar delays, except that he usually responded to my e-mails [if any] quickly.

I've been told by others that the long lag time is mainly because he operates the shop, preps and packages the orders, and ships everything by himself.

All I can really say is that you'll get your stuff eventually.

·
curtain twitch er
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've experienced similar delays, except that he usually responded to my e-mails [if any] quickly.

I've been told by others that the long lag time is mainly because he operates the shop, preps and packages the orders, and ships everything by himself.

All I can really say is that you'll get your stuff eventually.
thanks for the reply.

·
frustrated hobbiest
1,602 Posts
i saw a thread 2 or 3 weeks ago showing redplanet headsculpts in a sale. i ordered 2 unpainted and paid striaght away using paypal. it has been 14 days so far and i have sent 3 emails and i have had no reply. has anyone got any ideas?

ian.
5 bucks a pack...give em' up Ian...they are killin' ya

Pete:hat

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts

ian.
The guy is a one-man shop and I think he may have another day job also. So, orders take a bit of (OK, a long) time. I have been doing business with him since he use to operate out of his house. You can trust him. You just cannot be in a hurry.

·
i draw pictures.....
2,045 Posts
Eric has a phone # you could try reaching him, i think it's his home number. I live in NYC so i don't have to wait that long, he does take time to ship.
This dude resides in brooklyn, NYC. Call multiple times and leave as many messages as you can.....he'll get the picture.....let him know you need your stuff asap!

PLEASE DON"T GIVE OUT HOME PHONE #'s
IF it's a BUSINESS phone that's OK.
NOTHING PERSONAL should be listed in an open FORUM.

·
curtain twitch er
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A 20 pack of marlboro costs $1.6 here. Damn , If I had to shell out $5 a pack I'd quit. I go through a pack and a half a day.. I need to quit:lol
the only reason about the **** is that i bought a pack of the Marlboro lights today and as you all know i am living in "rip-off" Britain and the price i paid using the money convert is $11.58 per 20 packet! a global market and economy i don't think so!

thanks for the info guys.
ian.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
azteca point blank toys

be patients guys only one man crew man were two here and it gets backed up but were still on topp orale red planet is cool so dont be a fool and wait a little longer

·
blistering barnacles
600 Posts
Cigarettes vary wildly in prices depending on the state, because of cigarette taxes. I believe they're like $8-9 a pack in New York.

Marlboro Lights suck though, imo. I'd go with Camel Lights or Lucky Strikes(regular or lights). I quit cold turkey myself a little over five years ago now, but when I did smoke I switched between Marlboro Reds and Lucky Strikes.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Rip off Britain is why I've had to give up buying figures. No retailer I frequent can afford to get high end figures in any great number, so if they can't get them neither can I!

Nice to see more Brits coming out of the woodwork, pity we don't have our own WOH really!

CHEERS!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts