One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Running from explosions
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking that an archive of every 1/6 piece would be cool. If members could take pictures of individual pieces from sets and list them in a section. That way if someone was looking for a certain pair of sunglasses or knife or backpack they could look there and see who makes it and what set it comes with. Then maybe if there was a way to cross reference the archive with what people in the trade section have available it would be even easier to find what you need for a bash.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
That would be a bit of a slog, but would make a fine reference library. All in all, a good idea, I think.

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
I agree would be nice, but....... any volunteers??

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
If we build it, they will come.....

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
not a bad idea at all. I know I could have used a reference like this on more than one occassion.

·
Super Moderator
9,154 Posts
Might be a parallel project, but I can start by creating a section for a Product Catalog of all recent releases broken down by Manufacturer. Not sure how we could organize a parts list that could cross-reference the product list. Hmmm.

·
Registered
411 Posts
awwwww I'm dissapointed that I don't see anybody's work here..perhaps it isn't too late :)

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
This is just an area for ideas and feedback. The work will go onto Gen'l Disc., or (eventually) the archives.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts