One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,338 Posts
The Beowolf has a complete rechambered upper receiver, and barrel. Still uses stock M16 mags. The dust cover is not on the receiver, so the spent shells eject easier. The barrel is larger diameter, but still has a standard 16in barrel length. Being sold to LE for use against vehicles and barricades.

I'll see if I can dig up some pics. Really not very noticable until you see the huge magnum shell in th magazine. Still looks like an M4.

·
God Bless America
1,532 Posts
GREAT mod, PemGreene!! And the fig looks awesome!! :thumb

Cdn_rhino, not sure how long ago Colt started making .45 SMGs, but here's a .45 Colt sub-gun 21st made a few years ago.

Top to bottom; 5.56, 9 mm and .45 ACP.

IMHO, it would look pretty cool if, instead of all these modern 9 mm and .45 ACP weapons, the FBI used Thompson SMGs. :shades
Yeah, I like that old-time rock 'n' roll. :ar15

·
aka haloed
1,553 Posts
IMHO, it would look pretty cool if, instead of all these modern 9 mm and .45 ACP weapons, the FBI used Thompson SMGs. :shades
Yeah, I like that old-time rock 'n' roll. :ar15
YES! I would love to see some folks walkin around using old thompson SMG's. Mod them up and the could be real viable. Most of us know that was the base gun for the pulse rifles in Aliens. Cameron wanted to use an MP5 but for whatever reason it wouldn't work. I'm glad they used the Thompson myself. :ar15

·
aka haloed
1,553 Posts
oh yea and if the FBI wore some pinstripe suites that would look extra "pimp". Course they might get laughed at. Then when they started poppin off rounds and puttin folks down they'd stop laughin.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.