One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a recent local Walmart store find.

+
Not a bad find for $20.00 + tax.

Aquiel - Hey dude that's one cool looking ride, are you new here? Can I take it for a spin pretty please?

Aquiel - Duuude what's wrong with you, your so tense, your stiff as a board, you don't need to be shy around me I don't bite you know or at least very hard, I just want to take your ATV for a ride I will bring it back, I'm not planning on stealing it so pleeease can I?

Aquiel - KNOCK - KNOCK - ANYBODY HOME!!! Aquiel - thinking to herself "WHAT THE" he's a hollow plastic guy, this is my lucky day!!! Aquiel yelling DIBS!!!
Maria - (way off to the left) what's with all the commotion, did you find something?
Aquiel - Yea my brand new ATV & my new date, come check them out!
Maria - WHAT!!!?

Maria - So what's your new friends name?
Aquiel - Polaris & he's very shy, he doesn't say much actually he's some sort of manikin, come give me a hand with him.

Aquiel - Ok - you grab that arm & I will grab this arm & Pull.

Aquiel - Ok now on the count of 3 toss him backwards, 1,2 3 toss!
Maria - Oh man, he's heavier than he looks!

Aquiel - Great Job! Now it time to try out this BAD BOY!!!

Aquiel - So how does it look? I Seen it & I just had to have it!
Maria - It's definitely you!
Aquiel - Thanks, Cool but does it make my ass look big?
Maria - No! Not a bit.

Jenn - Hey guys I see you found Lady Death's new Security ATV BTW you two are hilarious, don't you know Lady Death has security cams everywhere? She had me set up this whole thing.
Thank looking. I hope you liked my story?
Comments are welcomed
Baddog

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts
Re: Aquiel's new ride - lots of photos

Very entertaining story.

I'll check the WALMART stores in my area and probably buy one or two of the ATVs.

1:6 Lady Godiva Reborn . . . coming soon to MATURE CONTENT

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

Thank you everyone.
-
@ DeltaForceChung - That's sound like a cool idea for a Photo shoot, I'll will be looking forward to seeing it someday, BTW will you be using one of newer PHICEN figure? Maybe one with the perma-heel design feet?
-
@ Derrythedog - Yea I guess they did, well Aquiel was willing to do whatever it took to get the ATV & Maria was more than happy to help out BFF to get it.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Aquiel now has a Drone at her disposal.

Aquiel is trying out her out her new Drone. (I haven't tried it yet)

She Loves it & she is amazed with it.

It's about a 1/4 inch to wide in the front for the ATV's hood rack.

Thanks looking

Baddog

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts

@ DeltaForceChung - That's sound like a cool idea for a Photo shoot, I'll will be looking forward to seeing it someday, BTW will you be using one of newer PHICEN figure? Maybe one with the perma-heel design feet?
--

She'll be naked. I doubt any will be looking at her feet. Asides from you possibly.

;) :p

Contemplating on Arhian possibly . . . short of her slicing my fingers/hands off when she finds out when I show her the 1:6 ATV.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

--

She'll be naked. I doubt any will be looking at her feet. Asides from you possibly.

;) :p

Contemplating on Arhian possibly . . . short of her slicing my fingers/hands off when she finds out when I show her the 1:6 ATV.
Ah Yes, Arhian would be an excellent candidate for the Lady Godiva rides again 2017/ 2018, well she might really like the 1:6 ATV (at first) expressly after seeing Jenn on her 1:6 ATV but after finding out about the Lady Godiva reenactment part (after Googling Lady Godiva) probably not so much & yea Arhian really dose look like the type to hold a grudge. :wink

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.