One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Social Misfit
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to hear your april fool's day pranks, either done by you or to you.

The only one I have done this year, (and the best one I've done in years....) is, I recently got transferred to a new school for bad behaviour at my old school, and I told my dad I got expelled. My mom was in on the prank as well, and we had fake expulsion papers to go with it. I presented the papers to my dad, and he got pissed. Real pissed. After a few minutes of his anger and yelling, we yelled april fools at him. It took a few minutes for him to realise it, but it was way worth it.

·
Coalcracker Extraordinair
2,071 Posts
Last year I posted signs around town that the neighboring city was going to annex the whole town. I stated that there was a town hall meeting on the 1st at 1:00pm. The annexation bill # was AF01042007. I pissed a lot of people off, more because they honestly though it was actually going to happen, than when they found out it was only an April fools joke.

·
1/6 24/7!
1,253 Posts
My fraternity brother and I duct taped all over one brother's door After we're done, that brother who lives in this room walked in the hall and he said "What are you guys doing?". The prank is failed. :sadshake

·
Just a cowboy singer
721 Posts
My room mate....who lives a fairly dramatic life....and had just broke her long stretch of "getting none" 2 weeks before with a guy who then dumped her.....woke me up out of a deep sleep....had this funny look on her face and said...."I'm pregnant"....she looked like she had been crying and was going to start again.....I said "You're $%@&ing kidding me!!!".....to which she replied...."Well it is April 1st!".....my heart was beating so fast and I could hardly breathe for about 10 minutes....gasping for breath in between laughter!

She will pay for this...dearly!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts