One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Facebook hazards. Probably thought you were looking for Cartel info. Sometimes it's hard to figure out the algorithms there to know what to say and not say.
Least it isn't trying to murder us (sidenote , I've literally seen people online saying AI should have rights) what diseased **** would actually think that...

yes , give the scary robots equal footing people..

it isn't like putins already giving AI control of his ICBMs (seriously look it up) , I'm not even for libtard russo scare ****.. but seriously wtf... why does a robot need rights , why tf do these retards suppose everything needs rights

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, those psychos will ban you for anything. A buddy of mine was banned for a month for saying tranny in a discussion about transmissions.
How tf this community has stayed pure of PC politics , yet every other place including places like Boardgamegeeks (which has become cucked beyond all representation of reality is insane) I actually use a website called Nationstates and alot of these preteen SJW braindead ******* will murderhobo your threads or godmod you if you try to set up a thread regarding selling slaves in the economic section.. it's full fledged short bus retarded... if the forum has a section for economic talk and the other section is dedicated to actual RP than **** off and die don't godmod and murderhobo in the rp marketplace section... has basically ruined it for me.. and while the mods are busing focusing on coof cuckery nothing has been done to gatekeep the game from these little pieces of dog****

my only really thing here , we should gatekeep this community as it's going to start getting harder in the years to come

(btw anyone know a good non PC version of Nationstates or Spacebattles?)

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,344 Posts
We've all seen the Terminator, Space 2001, so we'll always be paranoid of AI now.

This site has steered clear of any kind of politics because if the topics stray away from figures, the subjects get nuked by the admins. There will be none of those shenanigans here. Keep it about the figures. Once folks start adding a bunch of other nonsense, you'll see posts getting deleted, and threads getting shut down. It has happened many times in the past. It's the KISS principle. Keep It Simple S------ (fill in whatever version you use for the last S).

Don't be surprised if this whole thread gets nuked, since it's straying away from your figure build in question. I also recommend toning down the language, as this is in fact a family/all ages group. Stuff has been punted for less. The admins, and the new owners have purged a lot of similar things. Just a heads-up.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
We've all seen the Terminator, Space 2001, so we'll always be paranoid of AI now.

This site has steered clear of any kind of politics because if the topics stray away from figures, the subjects get nuked by the admins. There will be none of those shenanigans here. Keep it about the figures. Once folks start adding a bunch of other nonsense, you'll see posts getting deleted, and threads getting shut down. It has happened many times in the past. It's the KISS principle. Keep It Simple S------ (fill in whatever version you use for the last S).

Don't be surprised if this whole thread gets nuked, since it's straying away from your figure build in question. I also recommend toning down the language, as this is in fact a family/all ages group. Stuff has been punted for less. The admins, and the new owners have purged a lot of similar things. Just a heads-up.
thread isn't even political , it's talking about me being banned from a facebook group for creating nono word kitbash the algo didn't like
also there have been prior political threads on here in the past
1/6th isn't for children to begin with , if the new owners prefer godmodding... I could careless and if your asserted they "purge for much less" than your just pointing out they manage there **** poorly
also I don't think a couple movies is why people are afraid of AI

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,344 Posts
thread isn't even political , it's talking about me being banned from a facebook group for creating nono word kitbash the algo didn't like
My mistake saying it's about "politics". Although there are very few of those posts/figures here for a good reason. As for the original offense with FB, I had a 3 day ban a year or so back after commenting on a Sideshow Collectibles Monty Python's The Holy Grail figure. I said a quote from the movie, and got a few days off for "bullying". Crazy, but that's how the algorithm sees stuff there.

How tf this community has stayed pure of PC politics
As for PC, this forum has been very PC since long before you became a member here. It's more about keeping the peace, and keeping it about the figures. Everybody has their own opinions about politics, or social issues, or whatever, but fighting/arguing, sometimes even addressing "X subject", here on OSW is not the place for it.

also there have been prior political threads on here in the past
Yes, there have, but when they stray off topic, and they often do stray, and degenerate into name calling and vicious messages, the posts, and even whole threads get deleted. Again, that's keeping the peace, and keeping it about figures. If you want to call it "gomodding", so be it. This forum is not about politics. Politics don't belong here. Period. End of discussion. It's about figures. Far more have been removed, and many long before you started as a member here. The ones that have stayed are the ones that have just barely managed to keep the topic in the rails. Anything more is removed.

1:6th isn't for children to begin with
That's a wrong statement here. Sorry to be so blunt about that, but it's wrong. This forum has included everything from old school 12" GI Joes, 21st Century Toys/Ultimate Soldier's and even Barbies off the toy store shelf, right up to the very high end limited edition, very expensive custom figures strictly for display and collection. It is very much all inclusive. There is no age limit here, as it has and still does allow members that are children/teens. 1:6 stuff here on OSW is for anyone/everyone with the interest in the toys and hobby in general. Just be mindful of what you're posting, that's all. Some images and comments are not suitable here.

I could careless and if your asserted they "purge for much less" than your just pointing out they manage there **** poorly
As I already said, it's about keeping the peace, not "godmodding". It's not poorly managing their ****. It's just managing it. If we police ourselves, we won't have to have someone step in and take care of it for us. You or me, or anyone else for that matter. That is the way it was been since the beginning here, more than 20 years ago. The "godmodding" you refer to is actual people, volunteers here, and owners, who have to make the hard decisions on what is actually relevant to the site, and what is garbage. And sometimes stuff has to go because some folks have no self control, or manners, or filter or whatever you want to call it. That's just how it is. And it doesn't rely on some AI or algorithm here to randomly purge offending comments or posts. Unlike the weird stuff that happens on FB.

Don't be surprised if at least 4 of your above comments get edited, or removed because they have nothing to do with 1:6 figures at all, or your original subject comment. And if they do get deleted, don't get angry about it. That's how it works here.

The new owners here have "cleaned up" the image here, in their own view of how it should be, so the place is "more appealing" to 1:6 figure hobbyists in general, and some of the sections that used to be here are gone now, for better or worse. If you don't like the owners, or admins "taking out the trash" on occasion, this may not be the place for you. "You" as in anyone who uses this site, not you specifically.

also I don't think a couple movies is why people are afraid of AI
That's more of a generational thing/general comment. Showing the hazards of AI long before AI was even actually a thing. As we become more advanced in this technology, we actually get closer to the issues brought up in those films. They literally agree with what you said. It's risky, possibly even downright dangerous. Time will tell how we actually deal with the subject. But it's strange how life is actually imitating art, and the foreseeable risks involved with allowing AI to handle anything military, especially when we have a bunch of fiction that shows us the worst case scenario.

This isn't a personal attack on you Panzer_Grenadier16th, this is just some clarification on how things work here. I've been here a lot longer than you, I've been interactive here a lot longer than you, and I've seen some stuff. I know how the admins do their jobs, and how the owners both old and new handle stuff. It's a heads-up, and nothing more.

When you play in someone else's sandbox, you're subject to the rules of that sandbox, whether that's here on OSW, or Facebook, or wherever. We're all guests here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts