One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Salaryman Gen
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm surprised there was no topic for this. I personally watch as much as I can. Phelps became the greatest olympian in history, the koreans won in judo I think, and Americans got both gold and silver in women's individual gymnastics.

·
Plastic Yank
2,333 Posts
That's too bad because this is the one where everyone will be talking about as the best in modern olympics history.
I really couldn't care less. I'm generally left cold by the spectacle of bipedal thoroughbreds straining to outpace each other by fractions of a second simply as a matter of course. That the ChiComs inexplicably got to host the Big Nike Ad this time around simply reinforces that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
China is doing pretty good at boxing :p. And for Phelps, yeah hes pretty crazy. His body was basically built for swimming if anyone caught that little bios about him and his double jointed arms and short legs and such.

·
Running from explosions
2,315 Posts
I just watched Phelps win his eighth medal, but where does he go from here. I think he is limiting himself just swimming. There are 100+ other events he could be competing in.;)

Never really been into the Olypics until the 2006 Winter games, when I was laided up after surgery. I've been flipping over all week just to see whats happening.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.