One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Not very helful, I have no idea - but I'd like some info too. Also the seller seems very "Storerooms" in nature, anyone got any experience of buyiong from them?

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
from the listing, they are the ARMY brand..same that makes those AK sets...which is not bad...If it wasn't so high I'd get a couple just to have. The molding reminds me of the TAOSAN MK14 EBR which is like a refined TUS/21st..simple but nice...no fancy moving parts,etc.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I saw these last night as I was scooping up HT Ranger parts from 7TOYS7.They are Resin and look to be a copy of the Boford M4 SIR with differn mags,scope,stock and laser.

I bought one of the MGL's and was dissapointed by it.

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I saw these last night as I was scooping up HT Ranger parts from 7TOYS7.
Heh, that's how I found them too. Too bad they don't have the second one parted out....

If it's the Army brand, then possibly GSTG will get them in. Then I might be interested to try one out....

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Heh, that's how I found them too. Too bad they don't have the second one parted out....
Most of the stuff I want from the Rangers is from the SAW gunner.I only want a couple of pouches from the SCAR.And of course the nude.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Most of the stuff I want from the Rangers is from the SAW gunner.I only want a couple of pouches from the SCAR.And of course the nude.
Both Nudes, Helmets, SCAR+Grenadelauncher and id be happy. But 40$ just for the head? lol no thanks :D

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Both Nudes, Helmets, SCAR+Grenadelauncher and id be happy. But 40$ just for the head? lol no thanks :D
I wasn't really too trilled by the Ed Norton head,but it is very nice.But the Terrance Howard head is sweet!!

I am going to hate to see the price on that when it hits.I may just get the whole box and sell the stuff I don't want from it.Which is pretty much everything...hmmm decisions,decisions.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
It looks like a frankenstein of other M4s..the only one that makes the stock I know of is HT, the SIR might be them or Zacca..the Aimpoint def looks BBI as does the NVG...overall not bad looking..would be a good PMC rifle or add a suppressor for a DMR setup...the price though..I do hope GSTG or another dealer with reasonable shipping gets these in

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,338 Posts
Those look SWEET!. If they are the Taosan Army, then they will be brittle most likely. A lot of new parts on those. The Mags, flash supressor, NV scope and mount, front grip, bi-pod. Those Magpul Poly mags rock. The front end RIS looks a lot like Zacca, but not solid, and better detail. Great for the armoury.

It's most likely recast accessories, at least the obvious ones. Chew on this though. If all makers were able to make true 1/6, it wouldn't matter who made them, they would all look the same. HT, TS, ACE, DML, etc.... would ALL be the same. But not all makers are created equal are they. :hat

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
The details looks good on the weapons, i have gotten things from this seller before and i m happy with his stuff though i don't know how the weapon quality would be like..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.