One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See subject.

Anyone experiencing any longer than usual/odd delays in receiving ePacket packages from China/Hong Kong lately?

Just curious.

Nothing to be alarmed or concerned about, but just asking in general.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Actually they seem to be shipping faster at least to Canada.

January 2014 transactions from Hong Kong

I ordered a body on the 6th and received it on the 14th
I ordered a head sculpt and boots on the 4th and received it on the 15th

now a head from Singapore was ordered on 31 Dec and I got it today, 16th so that seemed like it took awhile but it was really only 17 days...

I just ordered 3 heads, and one body yesterday so we will see how long that takes...

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
Yup, it's due to new reduced cargo limits and of course their new year at the moment. I order from there almost daily.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yeah I was wondering that myself, used to take about a week to get my stuff from Hong Kong out to here in NZ and now it's more like two :think

·
Registered
245 Posts
Chinese new year is just around the corner ,,,, expect longer delays ... or hold off purchases till after the Chinese new year

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
yeah, before I consider HK mail to be faster compared to china mail, so even with some price difference I might consider buying from HK, lately it doesn't matter anymore,

singapore is much faster to reach my country (understandable) and also Korea mail is faster, compared to both HK and China

1 - 9 of 9 Posts