One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
mate i saw some pictures the other day somewhere(1:1) of some high speed guys with one and I just watched Delta Force (Chuck N.) on TV the other night which also gave me the idea of doing a bash with a megaphone as well....:thumb

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies.
The powere team line had one. It came with some of the police figures.
Big Dave, I will have to look for these figures. These are the type I'm looking for.

I've got one. It's not the last word in accuracy but it's OK. I'll try and get a pic up later.
Actionman, a picture would be appreciated

mate i saw some pictures the other day somewhere(1:1) of some high speed guys with one and I just watched Delta Force (Chuck N.) on TV the other night which also gave me the idea of doing a bash with a megaphone as well....
Fokkerabort-ops, I am doing a bash along these lines and this is why I need the megaphone.

making a Jimmy Hart bash? heheh
Who? J/k:lol

Nathan92, I appreciate the help/link however this is not the type I'm looking for.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Oh, the powered version. i was going to say, i believe Mattel made several with their Cheerleader Barbies..

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Try One Sixth Depot again. They have 2 versions.... look under Bull Horn.

David
David, Thanks for the help that's just what I was looking for.

Graeylin, Thanks I would never have considered looking at Mattel/Barbie figures.

Actionman, I appreciate the offer. I am going to order some loose items from the One Sixth Depot and will pick one up with my order. Thanks again for the kind offer. :cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.