One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a pic of the 21st C Ultimate Soldier US Army Afghanistan out of the box. Also what does this come with? A rundown of his wares would be cool. I was planning on getting him for a bash.

Thanks!

·
Pimpin' ain't easy
4,169 Posts
My brother just showed me his, still in the box last night....what a coincidence.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nothing in there looks accurate at all just the Pekol, all that Russian gear and a Famas whats up with that? Am I missing something is that for the first Afghan war , to my knowledge we were never involved in that war accept for black ops, CIA type stuff, someone enlighten me.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Uh, 21st wasn't Dragon or Hot Toys....

This was from 21st's final days......the Russian items are from their Russian Sniper figure released years earlier, the Famas and other rifles are from some of their later International Weapons carded sets they sold. Since we're talking Special Ops, they could easily wear whatever the indiginous uniform was...which in Afghanistan is very likely to include lots of old Russian surplus. Whats funny is that they didn't appear to re-tool the russian sniper cap (which was molded to fit the headsculpt of the 21st Russian Sniper figure's head), so it clearly can't be worn by the headsculpt included in this boxed set :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts