One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been able to find a pair of pants that will fit a Hot Toys TTM20 Advance Muscle body? I really want to use this body, but the lack of proper pants is frustrating. I'm really trying to avoid switching out the lower body just to make the pants fit. Help!!!

Thanks.
Eric

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Re: Anyone Find Pants To Fit Ht Ttm20 Advance Muscle Body???

Has anyone been able to find a pair of pants that will fit a Hot Toys TTM20 Advance Muscle body? I really want to use this body, but the lack of proper pants is frustrating. I'm really trying to avoid switching out the lower body just to make the pants fit. Help!!!

Thanks.
Eric
Caltek, Dam, and some of the older Art fit on the larger size. I've used the Caltek Costa pants on the Kaustic Plastik KP02 figures. You might try getting ahold of masamune here if he doesn't respond in the thread as I believe he mentioned using quite a few of these bodies.

·
Amazon Warrior
510 Posts
My guy is wearing the Toy City pants from MD. He can sit and pose without popping a seam or the fly.

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I was looking for something in a solid color. I just tried SSC GI Joe Major Bludd's pants and they work great. Perfect for what I need. Thanks again!

Eric

1 - 6 of 6 Posts