One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
DO NOT READ THIS SENTENCE
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone else is fed up with the huge amount of MW2 threads there are now. I'm sorry but if I see another ghost bash, I'm gonna hurt someone!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yeah, I'm not fed up with them at all. On my break from school I intend to work on a Ghost bash as well as a couple other MW2 inspired bashes...don't look at them.

I think it's a really cool character and with the "museum" feature in the campaign (after you beat it) you can get an up close look at all the characters and all their different loadouts from the missions in the game.

And he's not that much different from all the other SEALs and other Special Forces that we've seen on the board with the skull balaclava...

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
The people have spoken. Find a coping mechanism.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Only the "I THINK HT SHOULD MAKE MW2 FIGS" threads.

That and there is entirely too much pissing and whining on the board lately.
I get in an awful mood just scrolling through posts now, wtf.

^The above is not aimed at you reaper, rather others but I don't feel it warrants its own thread so I hijacked yours :)

I get what you're saying but everytime there is a new flavor of the month [essentially when a new fig or film releases] this happens, you'll get used to it~

·
Super Moderator
9,154 Posts
Dang, I was about to have you do some of your free photoshopping to eight of my ghost bashes. LMAO

It's just largely due to the popularity of that subject at the moment. But it also speaks to the idea that one person's creativity can inspire a bunch of related work and it just builds from there. To me, that's one of the great benefits of this community, not a distraction. But for the few for whom it does become a distraction, thank goodness they have a choice to pass it over, and look an another equally interesting thread on a subject that interests them.

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
Be your own content filter, and don't open the thread its that simple. I don't open Nam or WWII threads because I'm not into them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
:agree Stop the please please pretty please make these HT threads and go out and use those creative juices to bash your own. :doh
Yeah, I agree. There are enough parts out there to easily make any of the characters from the game, and I have a feeling that people's own bashes would be far superior to anything HT or another major company could produce.

·
Shutdown -h NOW
1,560 Posts
I just started playing this game last night - and now I can understand the mass amounts of postings to the subject. I think this game fits in quite well with the OSW - even though military bashes are not really my thing. There is great inspiration to be gained from this game in regards to 1:6.

Can't wait to see some of the bashes that come out. :thumb

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
My board time has been a bit limited lately, so I might have missed some but I honestly haven't seen more than a few threads dealing with MW2. Certainly nothing that I would label as overkill.

·
Registered
743 Posts
First thing I thought when I saw MW2 was "MechWarrior 2"

·
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I only started this thread because at the weekend when I logged on, only 10 threads where on the new thread bit, and 5 out of the 10 where to do with the game.
By the way I have the game and I love it

·
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
P.S, I'm not saying people shouldn't post their bashes, I'm just saying there's so many of the same guy! And he doesn't look much different from the bashes that came out after they released that CIA SAD figure.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.