One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this for sale at a reasonable price (180AUD) on ebay, shipping incl. I've seen mixed reviews about this company, but about previous figures. DOes anyone have this figure, what do they think of it? Thank you!
Green Toy Sleeve Armour Darkness

·
Friend from Singapore
55 Posts
Some fitment issues and dun expect Damtoys/SS quality tho the price is at that level.

I'll say pickup only if close to AUD100. My 2 cents :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually got it already for aud170. I haven't assembled it but had a look it's quite decent. Maybe it'll be different when I put the pieces together. Yes definitely not the level of the big brands though.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,894 Posts
Minitimes is mostly "show" and the final in hand judgment depending on the components is "C"/"D" range. They're like VHT, but IMHO VHT overall is better than Minitimes and that's saying a lot.

There is some speculation that Minitimes is supposedly VHT rebranded or the same principal owner(s) behind them like MC Toys . . . of which MC Toys also rebranded sometime ago as Super MC Toys.

If you're going to spend the $ on a Minitimes set, then just splurge a bit more and buy the DAM/SS offering instead.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts