One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Anyone bought a 1/6 vehcile kit from cerrgear on eBay?

755 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Yannie929
I've noticed a line of 1/6 scale 3d printed vehicles from seller "cerrgear" --

1/6 scale Saladin on eBay

--and am wondering if anyone out there has purchased any of the kits from cerrgear.

If so, what is their quality? Any advice on these?

JBen
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Stay away from that guy. This is his idea of a 'kit' for a Famo:
Wood Cuisine Dishware Dish Pattern

If you're lucky the wheels for that Saladin will be separate prints, but the body & turret will be sliced&dices to fit into his printer. You'll need a lot of bondo and elbow grease to make it a reasonable model.
See less See more
OMG. Yeah, I had a feeling about this dealer when he posted only the computer renderings of the vehicles and not the kits themselves -- it just felt sketchy. THANK YOU! I will definitely stay away.
It would be nice if someone started printing WW2 vehicles, but so far I have not been overly impressed with most of the 3D stuff I have gotten, the lines are a real PITA to get rid of!
THANK YOU FOR ASKING THIS QUESTION. I WAS THINKING OF GETTING HIS TIGER. THAT WAS A NEAR MISS, THANK YOU AGAIN.
DUTCHMAN, ARE YOU GOING TO TRY TO BUILD THAT KIT? IF SO PLEASE POST PICS WHEN YOUR DONE, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU DO WITH......THAT. MAYBE EVEN PICS OF YOU BUILDING IT TO GIVE PEOPLE WHO WERE UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO BUY ONE AN IDEA HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.
THANK YOU FOR ASKING THIS QUESTION. I WAS THINKING OF GETTING HIS TIGER. THAT WAS A NEAR MISS, THANK YOU AGAIN.
DUTCHMAN, ARE YOU GOING TO TRY TO BUILD THAT KIT? IF SO PLEASE POST PICS WHEN YOUR DONE, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU DO WITH......THAT. MAYBE EVEN PICS OF YOU BUILDING IT TO GIVE PEOPLE WHO WERE UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO BUY ONE AN IDEA HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.
Nope, not spending 1 penny on that crap from him!
There are a few guys on FB that design 3d models which you can buy and can print yourself and which are even prepared to be Radio Controlled.
There are a few guys on FB that design 3d models which you can buy and can print yourself and which are even prepared to be Radio Controlled.
The one on FB that I know of prints them for you and sends you the pieces to assemble and paint -- Danger Zone 3D Printing.
Has anyone bought anything from them?
Reactions: 1
Nope, not spending 1 penny on that crap from him!
I DUTCHMAN,
THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT HIM. I CHECKED OUT HIS FB PAGE, HE DOES NICE WORK.
BTW, IF YOU DON'T WANT THAT KIT, YOU WANNA SELL IT? IF IT'S NOT TOO MUCH (I'M ON DISABILITY AND DON'T HAVE A LOT TO SPEND ON MY HOBBY) I'D LIKE TO TAKE A CRACK AT IT. I'M PROBABLY THE WORST MODELER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD BUT I'D LIKE TO TRY.
LET ME KNOW,
DANCINGHORSE
The one on FB that I know of prints them for you and sends you the pieces to assemble and paint -- Danger Zone 3D Printing.
I haven't bought anything from them, but it appears their models are able to be made R/C (unlike the stuff from cerrgear)
I DUTCHMAN,
THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT HIM. I CHECKED OUT HIS FB PAGE, HE DOES NICE WORK.
BTW, IF YOU DON'T WANT THAT KIT, YOU WANNA SELL IT? IF IT'S NOT TOO MUCH (I'M ON DISABILITY AND DON'T HAVE A LOT TO SPEND ON MY HOBBY) I'D LIKE TO TAKE A CRACK AT IT. I'M PROBABLY THE WORST MODELER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD BUT I'D LIKE TO TRY.
LET ME KNOW,
DANCINGHORSE
I have not bought any kit from that guy. The pictures I posted are pictures this guy (cerrgear) posted on FB.
Sorry to hear about your disability but I can't help you.
I had Him do a P 25 fire truck came out awesome equipment doors open able to fit 3 fire fighters , you just have to find the equipment like hoses,axes,oxygen bottles, extinguishers, just didn't like the tires they weren't solid
1 - 11 of 11 Posts