One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Freakin' Dude!
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering does anybody have the VB Toys Lara Croft? I was thinking about getting it but wasn't sure how the actual one is, I saw it on eBay. Also, I'm not really familiar with VB Toys, whom are they exactly LOL.

Does anybody have any pics of your version? Is the quality good? Here's couple from the eBay page. Thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
770 Posts
i have this one and the undeworld set and they're pretty nice. the head paint isn't that good, but the likeness is the best jolie available out there. her braid has some wire in there for posing. the boots looks like they're a recast of the sideshow asaji boots. the outfit, guns and gun holster are pretty nice. the hands fit cy girl bodies

·
Collection is overflowing
884 Posts
i have this one and the undeworld set and they're pretty nice. the head paint isn't that good, but the likeness is the best jolie available out there. her braid has some wire in there for posing. the boots looks like they're a recast of the sideshow asaji boots. the outfit, guns and gun holster are pretty nice. the hands fit cy girl bodies
I agree, although the paint application on the head sculpt is not as well done as it is shown in the picture, this is still the best likeness of Angie.

·
Freakin' Dude!
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure if that is the best likness? I have seen this on eBay and I was also wondering have you guys seen this before by head_play? What do you think about this one?

I'm thinking about getting this with the one I said about before for the clothes and getting a TTL large bust body above?

jinroh75, I have seen the Underworld Selene and she did look nice. Do you have a pic of your Lara & the Underworld one as well? Maybe you can help Me decide about them? Thanks!

·
1:6 Mechanic
1,046 Posts
THe Toby one looks a bit like ZC girls Julia repainted and with rooted hair, although I could be wrong.... !!

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
I knew posting that picture would bring up a bunch of questions...lol...anyway I doubt its the ZC girl head as this was done at lease 6-8 years ago...and TOBY only does custom stuff...not sure if he is around anymore...(lost the website link)...he also did a great Milia...not to high jack the thread but here is a few more pics...

again most of these pictures I downloaded about 6-8 years ago...so don't ask...I do have many more pic's of his stuff but don't have the bandwidth to host them all....

·
Collection is overflowing
884 Posts
Funny, I debated for a while whether or not I should qualified my opinion by stating the obvious, that the head sculpt is the best mass produced Angie available. Yeah, I think I got my answer. Need to state the obvious...

Also, head play's female HS are not up to par, both look like man if you asked me, and as I stated many fortnights ago, won't pick one up even if it's free. And if I picked one up by mistake, I'll throw it right back.

·
Freakin' Dude!
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Funny, I debated for a while whether or not I should qualified my opinion by stating the obvious, that the head sculpt is the best mass produced Angie available. Yeah, I think I got my answer. Need to state the obvious...

Also, head play's female HS are not up to par, both look like man if you asked me, and as I stated many fortnights ago, won't pick one up even if it's free. And if I picked one up by mistake, I'll throw it right back.
That's ok Clau, don't worry about it? I got a question for ya. That is the VB version, right? Does look nice. In that auction it said that the body wasn't included. What body do you have there, looks like the Caucasian Otaku? And is the boots-boot feet or the slip in kind? Thanks in advance Clau!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts