One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Now I was lurking around in the gallery, and I came across a few pictures that toyshome made. I know a little about them and I was wondering if anyone knows more about them. Because I am thinking about getting an ebay account to purchase from them. Because I have found them on ebay and they sell a their bashes. (and if any of you know if the one pictured is still available that'd help out a bunch)

thanks,

rob

Here are the pictures I found:

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
I never had a problem with them. They respond to every message promptly and I usually get a shipping confirmation from them. Shipping from their location to mine (California) usually takes about 2 weeks.

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
I've bought loose gear from him on Ebay some time ago. Shipping was fast. Once item was missing buckle and he never replied to me, but I guess it's nitpicking - other then that, service was good.

Bash looks good, though honestly I think he asks too much for his bashes - it doesn't look like a lot of effort was put in them. You can easily bash similar figure for a much smaller price and I think most of the gear can be easily found...

Alexei

·
Banned
3,778 Posts
They don't speak English well but they respond immediately to e-mails and their customer service is the best plus they got the best selection of ACE and Hot Toys loose parts along with kitbashes they sell on the side. I recommend them.

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
Mobois_1 said:
Yeah, I'm scouring for a poor mans version. But, can anyone tell me if the ACU is BBi's or DiD's?
If you are referring to the ACU's, they do look like the BBi 10th Mtn, but also look like the Soldiers Story ACU's from the Automatic Rifleman set (especially the helmet).

·
Banned
4,284 Posts
Go with either BBI or Soldier Story ACUs - they are the best currently on the market. I'm not a fan of Toy Soldier ACUs, though they are not bad and if you can find them for a decent price - go with them. DiD is long sold out (you can probably still find them, just be prepared to pay through the nose - not worth it IMO).

Alexei

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mx22 said:
Go with either BBI or Soldier Story ACUs - they are the best currently on the market. I'm not a fan of Toy Soldier ACUs, though they are not bad and if you can find them for a decent price - go with them. DiD is long sold out (you can probably still find them, just be prepared to pay through the nose - not worth it IMO).

Alexei
I have a set of soldier story acu's, but I like the BBi acus because they look somewhat "used". but I can't find them anywhere. =(

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also, I found sets of rosanna jones' acu on goodstuff. Is there a big diference between Lucas' ACu and jones' ACU?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Bought a lot from them over many purchases since I found them on eBay a while ago - heartily recommended. Currently awaiting my latest batch of purchases :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mx22 said:
Mobois,

I think Rosanna BDUs will be too small on male figure, someone commented on this just recently.

Btw, I have both, BBI and Soldier Story ACUs - they are almost identical, neither looks like it was used:)

Alexei
ah, yeah. But I need a few pairs of the BBI ACu anyway, I accidentally tore it when zippering it. because I must have been tugging to hard on the fabric. D:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah, Are there any other good ebay 1/6 stores out there, (ones that are known for ACU availability, if there are any?)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts