One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Strange & different
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this business has been around for a time, but I've never had any call to buy from them, and I can't recall what kind of reputation this place has.

So, if you have ordered from them anytime this year or have any information, good and bad, about this business, would you give me a response BEFORE I decide to do business with this company? Mainly, are they a "stand-up" place and how well and quickly do they ship? Do they communicate well with customers?

I appreciate you taking your time to help me. Thank you.

·
Why am i here?
3,809 Posts
I havent ordered, but considered it a few times. I have never heard anything but good stuff about them.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Keith's a good guy, as FET says. His site's great to keep a check on, always some good stuff there.

Mike

·
Strange & different
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
High praise from you guys! Sounds like a good business--which I feel a great deal easier about working with now.

Thanks for your comments guys!

Now, to go shopping again!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Keith is a really great dealer. Most of my orders have not only been fast, but have on occasion included extras.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Echoing what's already been said. JF provides regular e-mail updates on product, and has great prices on alot of stuff. My online purchases are mostly done with JF. I like their selection of loose 21st stuff.

·
Inspector 12
3,419 Posts
Ordered some stuff just last week... gear shipped within a couple of days of purchase. Good experiences here.

·
One-Hicks Scale
739 Posts
justice fighters is excellent

justicefighters is excellent.

i've ordered stuff from them around nine or ten times since January, and their prices are usually the lowest on the internet.

the shipping speed is excellent -- order on monday and you might get your stuff by thursday or friday.

no, i've never had any sort of problem with justicefighters.com

they also have some extremely generous discounts in the 'specials' section.

justicefighters.com is an excellent example of the finest internet retailing possible.

sincerely,
brian hicks

·
unfrozen caveman computer
507 Posts
Keith fights for 1/6th justice... :grinroll
Heh that was lame...
Seriously, Justicefighters is excellent. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I started ordering from Keith ever since I started with 21st Cent. way back when. Since then I've ordered from him at least 20 times and have had no problems at all. Rest assured you'll have no problems or regrets about ordering from him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts