One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellows, on another 1/6th Figure forum some people are saying DiD are planning to release a WWII IJA figure, with the tropical and/or winter uniform concept. Can anyone back this up please?? Thank you!!

·
Furious Genius
1,973 Posts
It's been mentioned here but I don't know what concrete info, if any, is available. Definitely would be great releases, especially like the idea of a winter uniform (with great coat I hope). Keeping fingers crossed that this does happen.

·
Furious Genius
1,973 Posts
Yeah, I wouldn't throw either one of those off my shelf?! I guess there just seems to be so much of the same thing all the time that when the prospect of something so new occurs it's like a breath of fresh air. Except for ITPT sailors, rare bbi releases (that beautiful Japanese pilot!) and the old 21C release there's a real vacuum in 1:6 Japanese military of WW2. It was nice to see the weapons set that 21C did but we need somebody to produce the troops to use them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DiD doing an IJA? FG!

I wish they'd do a British WW2 infantryman or Para first though.
This was discussed on another forum too and they all heard from DiD that the next release (before/after the Napoleonic Wars French) is going to be a WWII British in North Africa. I think this one's quite concrete, right guys?

·
Enjoying the View
1,136 Posts
A DID Japanese or a Desert Rat figure would be most welcome.

·
12" nightmare
1,422 Posts
We're pretty much all praise for DiD but sometimes I wonder if they're really doing that good, financially speaking. Their release rate has gone down a lot hasn't it? I hope it's the silence before the proverbial storm; a pause between all the nazi stuff and the dawn of some original figures.
The suggested figures would be marvellous.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.