One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Right there with you, I'm up here in Clarksville. we have one store - a military surplus store that has a limited supply of mainly WW II Ultimate Soldier Uniform sets. They range around $15. If you're looking for something LMK maybe I can help

·
Zach
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right there with you, I'm up here in Clarksville. we have one store - a military surplus store that has a limited supply of mainly WW II Ultimate Soldier Uniform sets. They range around $15. If you're looking for something LMK maybe I can help
I'm in Clarksville as well..off of exit 11.. your talking about Eagles of War! They've been selling that stuff since 2000 I think. Its been a long time I know that!

Zach

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes you're right it is Eagles of War LOL.
I've gotten lucky finding the occasional odds and ends at stores like "The Great Escape" in Nashville - they have 3 stores and sell used toys. Occasionally Essex and Tuesday Morning will get Dragon figures in, I've found a WW II Italian Soldier at Essex ($15) and 2 "Timeline" movie figures at Tuesday Morning ($10) - if nothing else they're good for the bodies.

·
1:6 War Profiteer
116 Posts
Bump- I live in tullahoma, tn and would like to know too

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hastings in Clarksville TN has some 1/6 figures including one Hot Toys Snake Eyes Joe $199 I think still available yesterday.
Scaluy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts