One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Montenegro
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I have found SMG G28 rifle in eBay at a price of US 80 Dollars, shipping included. I do not know of any other place where I can buy it at a cheaper price.

Does anybody know of any shop in Europe, the USA or Asia where SMG G28 is available at a more affordable price, shipping included?

Regards

·
Montenegro
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Where you from? Might help find what you are looking for?
I am located in Madrid, Spain, Europe. I use to buy in some Spanish shops, a French one: Machinegun, a British one: Collectable Kitbash and another three in the USA: Monkey Depot, Blackopstoys and One Sixth World. And there´s
another one in Malayisia: V-Store Biz. Those are all the shops I know and none of them has the SMG G28.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I am based in Madrid, Spain, Europe. I use to buy in some Spanish shops, a French one: Machinegun, a British one: Collectable Kitbash and another three in the USA: Monkey Depot, Blackopstoys and One Sixth World. And there´s
another one in Malayisia: V-Store Biz. Those are all the shops I know and none of them has the SMG G28.
The Malaysian shop I linked above says it has it in stock for like 48 bucks USD. Is that the wrong one?

·
Montenegro
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
The Malaysian shop I linked above says it has it in stock for like 48 bucks USD. Is that the wrong one?
If someone said it´s wrong it was not me. I do not know that shop. If briefumschlag say it´s OK, then it is fine for me. I´ll try them out. It is good to know of a new online shop. And thank you so much you all for your replies and information.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.