One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think Carrie-Fisher-in-current-trilogy. Older, but not looking old and weary and run down and damn I miss Carrie Fisher. Preferably one with a head back that can be swapped for shorter blonde hair, like a pixie cut or Julie Andrews style hair. Thanks.

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
if it's elderly the only one i know of that isn't general leia, is the Cat Toys carol...and she too has sculpted hair. i have her, and while she does look a little softened, she does look older.

Outerwear Flash photography Neck Sleeve Collar this is her. not the best example, but decent given that not much else exists.

·
Formerly peanutsinspace
2 Posts
There aren't really many older women sculpts, you might have to fudge an existing sculpt in place of a true mature female head sculpt. Here are a couple I found that might work, up to you.

The Polaris sculpt from The Gifted. Doesn't really look like the actress, but does look kinda old.

1/6 scale Female Head Sculpt w/ Green Curly Hair for 12'' Figure Body Doll | eBay

Daisy Domergue from The Hateful Eight. You'd have to get this one repainted.

Daisy Domergue Prisoner - Head (Bloody & Bruised)- 1/6 Scale Asmus Action Figure | eBay

Olivia from Fringe might also work.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-...077738?hash=item52147d5a6a:g:xUEAAOSwzZNcAHdL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts