One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm just curious because I have been watching some short videos of our troops in Iraq on youtube. And I noticed that a couple soldiers had some Heavy duty Bolt Cutters, and I was curious to know if there are any makers of 1/6 tools. Does anybody here know a site that sells them?

Thanks again guys.

:D

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,338 Posts
ExperToys makes 2 different sets with either a red or black plastic tool box. These are fairly new and a few different sellers have them now. I think they are about $25 or so. I saw some on ebay just recently too. Storerooms was selling a tool set that was a recast of the HT Brothersworker tools, but those were pricey and I haven't seen them for a while. Some DML WWII Tanker figures come with tools, and their Cyber Hobby workshop sets have some tools too, but the CH sets are pricey too.

I found some other tool sets as well on ebay. Don't know where they came from.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Since they've already mentioned the red/colour and black/yellow sets, BBi and HT have made the requisite entry tools -halligan tool, bolt cutters- in plastic and metal/wood respectively. DML may have as well, I don't recall. BBi also made the door ram and they came with their SWAT figures and HT also made an axe that came with their newer firefighters, while the older ones may have had different tools, like the jaws of life. Maybe they have the same sets as their predecessors.

Brothersworker/free also made the tools in the Expertoys sets, but in metal years ago.

·
(formerly DYE-GSG90)
2,525 Posts
Since they've already mentioned the red/colour and black/yellow sets, BBi and HT have made the requisite entry tools -halligan tool, bolt cutters- in plastic and metal/wood respectively. DML may have as well, I don't recall. BBi also made the door ram and they came with their SWAT figures and HT also made an axe that came with their newer firefighters, while the older ones may have had different tools, like the jaws of life. Maybe they have the same sets as their predecessors.

Brothersworker/free also made the tools in the Expertoys sets, but in metal years ago.
DML Sledgehammers came from Bill Smith (UZI ver.) and SDU in plastc "wood" and "metal"
DML Crowbar Things came from Bill Smith (UZI ver.) as far as I know.
BBI Door Rams come from mainly Mendez.
BBI Crowbar Things also from Mendez.

-Hugh

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,338 Posts
I just re-read this, and realized you were looking for entry tools. BBI SWAT Mendez, and the reg release SWAT fig. DML GSG-9 Manfred has a sledge, haligan tool, breachers ladder, an H&K 502 semi auto shotgun(with the proper muzzle) and a cool duffel bag to put stuff in, but it's a silver 'track suit' material. DML SDU figures had the sledge, a body shield and a breachers shotgun as weel, but I think those were parts from each of the 4 sets, not all together. TUS also had the Americas Finest SWAT figure with the regular bits to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.