One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you couldn't tell, I wanted to make the power couple from the Netflix show House of Cards:

Kevin Spacey:

Robin Wright:

Maybe I'm crazy, but the Hot Toys "The Boss" head looks a bit like her, though it could use some new sculpted hair :nanana

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Headplay Spacey is grinning like an idiot, which really makes no sense for anything Spacey has ever been in, but is especially inappropriate for Francis Underwood. It's like the sculptor was working from a publicity picture of Spacey on the Jay Leno show or something.

Spidey1588, good luck on this - would really like to see that HoC done. (I'm going through S2 as we speak - Kevin Spacey is giving probably the best performance on TV right now, and I think he is the second best Francis U. ever :wink).

(This is a whole other thing because Robin Wright looked different in it, but I would also love to see a 1/6 Princess Bride cast).

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think headplay made one which was pretty good (spacey)...and yes the boss could work, but it would take some modeling skill to do it...maybe a wig would work?:dunno
I'll look into the Headplay one. I'll also look into the wig.

Headplay Spacey is grinning like an idiot, which really makes no sense for anything Spacey has ever been in, but is especially inappropriate for Francis Underwood. It's like the sculptor was working from a publicity picture of Spacey on the Jay Leno show or something.

Spidey1588, good luck on this - would really like to see that HoC done. (I'm going through S2 as we speak - Kevin Spacey is giving probably the best performance on TV right now, and I think he is the second best Francis U. ever :wink).

(This is a whole other thing because Robin Wright looked different in it, but I would also love to see a 1/6 Princess Bride cast).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts