One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recentlly saw a 2089 Marine and it has me craving more.I am also a Killzone junkie and wonder if there are some bashes out there? The new game is due out in 08.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
The Helghast were practically clones of the Kerberos Panzer Cops, aka Jin Roh. They've been done by Takara, DML and Medicom but they are rare and very expensive.
I too would welcome proper Helghast and ISA figures, yet, as it's only a Sony PS game, there may not be as much interest in snagging a license. Unfortunately, Halo will always win over Killzone, hence the veritable glut of Halo3 figures on the horizon.

CHEERS!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Killzone figures

I think with the release of Killzone II we may have a sliver of a chance at seeing some of these produced.Maybe not exactly the way we'd like but enough to make our own ya know?
The next Killzone II game should take place on Helgast homeworld and will invole a ISA Marine invasion. If you take a look at some of the game sites you'll find some great artwork to help with those cravings.
Next just plug in a blast the hell outa some shh tuff! :evil

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
Hey, you never know with KZ2 coming out that there just might be a chance of somebody snapping up the license and making a go of it.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
I'd only be interested if they did figures from the first game. I loved those characters. Rico would be awesome, especially with that gun. I think there should also be some 1/18 ones done then they could do all those cool vehicles as well.

Mind you, a 1/6 Helghast speederbike is doable

CHEERS!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Killzone figures

Ok so lets take the next step. I've been out of the modern loop for alongtime so I dk what all is out there other than what I see posted. What would you use to bash these characters
RAPID REACTION FORCE RRF-Capt. Jan Templar
SHADOW MARSHALL-Shadow Marshall Lugar
ISA REGULARS-Sgt. Rico Valasquez
FIELD OPERATIVE-Colonel Gregor Hakha

Templar I'd start with digital BDU's in green or tan.Standard combat boot. He'd need a cloth tatacial vest.He also wears a bag on his left thigh(dk)The orange collar around the neck is what throws me and seems like it'd be a "just shoot me" to the enemy.Weapons I'm at a complete loss.I give him his rifle w/ grenade launcher.Pistol and maybe a sniper rifle.
Lugar- little easier- black or green body suit.Night vision googles,body armor and that bad-ass pistol

Rico- some heavy body armor and a big-ass gun

Hakha-same bdu as Templar.body armor would be more like Helgans with respirator. I think he wears a shin gaurd too.

Lets keep this going and see what we come up with. I'd like to hear what you'd use and what you'd make a Helgan soldier with.

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
Boogieman said:
...SHADOW MARSHALL-Shadow Marshall Lugar...
Lugar- little easier- black or green body suit.Night vision googles,body armor and that bad-ass pistol
I'd start with the DML wetsuit, or one of the Triad offerings like Wetsuit 2.0 or Sci-Fly, a modified omega vest or Eagle RRV, custom soft armor sections in crimson (I'd probably make them out of dark grey closed cell foam), a modifed BBI white shemagh dyed dark grey, to still show the black details for her 'veil'. DML Jose NODs, with lenses painted green and custom made harness. The knife that came on Joe Brennan's holster would just about be perfect for her knife.

I've wanted to do Luger (a figure of her, I mean), since the game first came out. I liked her sassy attitude, the repartee between her and Templar, silenced pistol/sniper rifle, and of course the sneaky gameplay style.

Although, probably the easiest and coolest bash would be of just about any of the Helghast invaders. You could use black or desert DMP uniforms, some WWII German bits, and lots of custom work for the armor and weapons (although a G36 and Panzer Cop armor would good places to start).

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Killzone figure bashes

Very good example Pivot. The body armor would be a tough one for me. I see some amazing futuristic B.A. but don't know where they get the stuff.I have pondered on being able to cut up some sci-fi figures but again what to use. I was also think BBI's Leon Javertt assault rifle would be a easy choice? What'dya think?

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
These ideas are cool and you guys can doubltess get hold of the gear. What'd be nicer would be if say DML did the figures then we can use these as a basis for our own bashes. This way, everyone, no matter what their skill level, stands a chance of putting together something they're happy with.

Not everyone here is ubertalented and we all need a helping hand now and again

CHEERS!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Killzone bashes

Southrongent89 could you post a image of what your suggestions are. I was think the desert TS would be a good choice as well.
I also think BBI's Scar is a defintie for the Helgasht bald machine-gunners

·
NM156
826 Posts
You know I have all the parts and the figure put aside for a bash of Hakha but I never find the time to put it all together. Maybe Killzone 2 will inspire me to bash something from it. I kind of want to do ISA rather than the Helghast since they resemble the Jin Roh so much.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Killzone bashes

2088 would you mind give us the breakdown on what you've put together for Haka? Not trying to steal your figure but I haven't done anything past WWII in so long I just dk where to start :sadpace

·
NM156
826 Posts
Boogieman said:
2088 would you mind give us the breakdown on what you've put together for Haka? Not trying to steal your figure but I haven't done anything past WWII in so long I just dk where to start :sadpace
I will have to go look for my baggy full of stufv. I remember getting quite a few pieces from a BBI french figure. Everything would need additional work but I thought most could be found to make him.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.