One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
shoestring
3,718 Posts
I haven't been to Gatlinburg lately, so i can't tell you for sure, but the town is totally tourist oriented so i doubt you'll find any action figures there.

Knoxville is nearby and we have a Hobbyland USA that has a few Dragon, BBI, and Sideshow figures. But it is mainly a model train and R/C store, so it might not be worth going out of your way.

Overall, East Tennessee is pretty dry of action figures. Most of the Dragon & BBI I want, I have to purchase on line.

·
Working on the pics thing
1,001 Posts
Hey Rainbow, I live in Knoxville, as well, and Hobbyland no longer carries 1/6 scale figs. I know they sold out of all of the Dragon figures, and BBI figs they had quite a while ago. I have not been back since, so maybe something has changed?

·
shoestring
3,718 Posts
Last time i was there they had 4 or 5 Dragon modern figures and 3 sideshow civil war. That was about 2-3 months ago, so i'm not current either. Great Escapes at the Morristown mall has about 5 of the older police /swat type Dragon figures but they are not on sale. Have you seen any SOTW in the local Targets lately? Those seem gone too.

Hey, since we live so close maybe we could try to get together a joint diorama photo shoot?

·
Working on the pics thing
1,001 Posts
Hey RainbowAvenue, that sounds great. It is a real hard time of the year right now, with it being hunting season and all. Send me a PM and we will definitely get together, and can discuss further details from there. By the way, I have not seen any SOTW in quite awhile. Look forward to meeting you, as it is always fun meeting fellow collectors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts