One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just finished painting this BBI head and felt I had to share, again still learning but getting a little better then the last ones I did. He will probably be WWII Hitler youth. Thanks
Before...

after...

I have not clear the head yet as my last attempts turned out disastrous, I just got a cheap air brush and will play with that for applying clear...

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello, thanks for all the comments...like I said I am still learning, but I feel its my best to date and its comments like these that give me the courage to keep trying to improve.

Yes, he really does look like Decaprio, I always did see him in this sculpt but now with the blond hair he really looks the part.

For colors-for the eyes a mix of different greens, for the hair a mix of "Buff" and "Kaki grey" (thanks Tony Barton for that one), for the face just a light dusting of red/brown pastal done like the tutorial here..only difference is i dip my brush in water-not sprayed.
http://blog.castlebrimstone.com/?p=499ca

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Damn man..., No offense but thats Legal action Good..... It looks dead on him. Skin tone eyes and expression. Extreamly life like.. outstanding work....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.