One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Any Suggestion???
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the rant on photoshopping, this is bad timing indeed to post heavily photoshopped bash. I hope I am forgiven, I just love to photoshop (though still suck at it) and is good to compensate poor bashing skill.

Was inspired by the original from Circuit and of course the great gaiagear. Got this done few months back but been busy with work and didnt have any camera until recently, when a good friend (mp5withscope from my local forum) assisted with the photo taking and storage.

Movie version of this game is opening this month. BTW, Mr. Solid Snake WHERE ARE MY WA2000s??? Dont worry I can still wait, let me know ya! I consider this WIP until I get them.

As usual comment appreciated. :)

KLCC inspired, my all-time favourite

Original, unaltered version:

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
You can never have to many bashes of Agent 47. Nice PS work. I especially like the starting menu.

·
Kinetics in One Sixth
570 Posts
Kudos to original poster!

Will you allow a fellow KLite to join in the fun too?

Did this a few years ago, just thought this might be a good thread to revisit him:

This is, also much photoshopped. 47 is not in his original outfit, he's disguised as a waiter, about to serve up some lead!

The movie is opening end of Nov! Cheers to 47!

·
Any Suggestion???
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pivot: Thanks, I love the game especially the second one

blackops4free: Thanks, also one of the best HS for Dragon.. to bad its no longer in production

xenoviper: Thanks, not sure on what is the best way to do it.. any idea?

Siccx: Thanks, briefcase from the same guy who did the photography.. Dunno from where but he mention before it is for 1/6 cash!

Kinster: Please do join the fun, perhaps it would be good idea to put other 'Hitman' or 47 bash here :) I tried to see your post before, but the link was down, so thank you for reposting.

lucas, grizzerr, saw249man, Echo 7: Thanks all for the kind comments. Less PS next time :)

Tommo: Thanks, getting the parts is the hardest, once you have it all it is the easiest bash you can do. So here you go:
HS & body: Dragon Cody
Gloves: Dragon Chris
Suit, clothes & pants: 'Matrix' Suit (available from toys home)
Red tie: reversed from Dragon Agent Patrick
Shoes: Unknown laced black shoes with white socks (most probably from onesixthmart.com but you can also use the original shoes which came with 'Matrix' Suit
silver 1911: Dragon Jim - STILL NEED ANOTHER, ANYBODY?
Steel case: unknown on loan

·
That was Zen, This is Tao
254 Posts
Siccx said:
Nice, I finished mine awhile ago and will be posting it soon, but where'd you get the briefcase and what's in it?
I recognize the briefcase, it's from BBI's Lucifer (Rogerbee's Head Sculpt for his avatar) and it contains a very odd sniper rifle that breaks down into the case. I have no idea if the thing is an actual weapon but it is my favorite case in 1/6 so far.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Timely of me to show up!

What a great looking bash. I thought about turning my bald Colin Farrell into him, but settled on a Jedi when I couldn't get the suit.

That case does indeed look like Lucifer's and I wish I had one myself, and Lucifer of course. Is the weapon in it!?

CHEERS!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.