One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Customizer
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I know... your saying " Dude, get a hobby" ;)
Couldn't help it, just need to get the reflex thing out of my system I guess.
Anyway here are the last two I did today. Found these ref. pics on ebay as well and really wanted to do them so...

Hope you like

Attachments

·
UNDER THE RUCK!
435 Posts
amazing! those are awsome delta, how do you make them though? i cant believe how detailed they are for there size. good work!

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Wow, how did you make that long visored[?] ACOG?

All of your reflex sights are really impressive Delta275, as are the weapons they're mounted on. I tried my hand at making a reflex optic on a regular acog, and it looks nowhere near as nice as any of yours. Great job, must have been a major PITA :p

·
Customizer
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies guys !

Playa, I did it by hand, small work like that is an obsession of mine. I know, I'm strange;)

Saiko, Thanks, it is a p.i.a when it doesn't come out right or I can't get a part to carve out right. But worth it in satisfaction when it does come together.
The long ACOG is out of the parts bin, don't remember what it came off of but I think it was a cheapo weapon as the plastic is not very high grade.

Pem, I'll post the ref. pic I used to make these below. Glad you like.

rhino, Thanks !

Stall, Glad you like.... Info ? On how I make them or ..... ?

Thanks again guys, I'm building/have built several more today of the same and a different version... I didn't realize that it wasn't that time consuming once you got the process down. I'll post more pics later and may send some of these to ebay as well... we'll see.

Thanks again

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.