One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just uploaded photos of Anna Yamato to my gallery. She is my latest purchase and I must say I really like her. She is a simple figure with not many accessories but has a lot of class.

Her hair is a rich auburn color shaped in a 'bob'. The strapless leopard print dress has a zipper in the back. Hand bag matches the dress with a snap front closure and a gold beaded handle --- too small to hold much (such as a pistol!). The black stole has a loop on one end that allows you to fit the opposite end through - to help hold it in place. The heels are black and horrible. The angle of the heel really makes it difficult to stand up and when the heels are on, they really look more like flats.

What accessories do you think she should have?

All in all a cool figure I'm proud to add to my collection!! I'm sure one of the BBI perfect bodies will soon be borrowing this leopard print from Anna's closet!

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Congrats on getting the figure! Dont think ive ever seen her before, she comes with a cool unique outfit that i wouldnt mind seeing on a PB! Maybe some cats eye glasses, a derringer strapped to her thigh, dagger in her purse and maybe a micro uzi wouldnt go amiss! Nice find! :thumb
-mike-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.