1:6 Acquisitionist
12,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See subject.

And now for something completely . . .

NUCKING FUTS

DISCLAIMER:

1. The auction is not mine.

2. The seller corrected the price. It's now $350.00.

·
12,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're shocked by finding an overpriced figure on eBay?
--

No, but it makes for interesting and humorous discussion asides from the bit of bickering and such as of late.

·
Pug Lord
1,122 Posts
$19.95 shipping! Outrageous! Lol.

·
12,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmm maybe I should do more customs and offer them for sale. Did anyone actually buy it?
--

From my understanding, yes. Someone did buy it. The price was corrected to $350.00 and the buyer apparently/supposedly made an offer and it was sold.

Lessons learned.

1. Be mindful of the decimal.

2. Have a thick skin and be prepared for humorous ribbing and then some.

3. We all make mistakes and/or sell things at prices that some may not agree with and make fun of and/or ridicule.

I'm sure the buyer will enjoy the doll/figure and so be it.

OH . . . I don't give a <CENSORED> if it's referred to as a doll or a figure. We're all grown @$$ men and buy/collect whatever we refer to them as.

That's that.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I love my dollies!!!:D

In any case, I have noticed many many ebay sellers using the over priced shipping cost tactic to jack up the overall cost to what they are expecting.

This WW hs looks pretty good. Agreed that a seamless body might have worked better.

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
I love my dollies!!!:D

In any case, I have noticed many many ebay sellers using the over priced shipping cost tactic to jack up the overall cost to what they are expecting.

This WW hs looks pretty good. Agreed that a seamless body might have worked better.
it should have been included. if someone is going to go through all the trouble to custom a high quality outfit and head...then the body should match imo, especially for over 300$. i don't see why you wouldn't since it would only serve to better your artwork.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
If the customizer is from the "doll" side rather than the "action figure" side, for whatever reason I think that community has been slow or resistant to adopt the seamless bodies.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Easily done, I wanted to buy a bust of Jack from An American Werewolf in London earlier in the week. The seller had mistakenly listed the postage as £484.00 when he meant it to be £4.84. I pointed this out to him and the error was corrected and I bought the bust earlier.

CHEERS!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts