One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my town, we have a uranium refinary that takes yellow cake and refines it into U03 which is a product that is almost ready to use in the development of energy. The refinary supports a little over 100 employees but is about to make the headlines very soon.

Recently ( last night ) and over the next few weeks we will be accepting uranium from Sadaam's private reserve. Spokes people from the plant implore the people to realize that this will now be used for the good of the people and NOT for the horrors of war. Yet, Greenpeace and protestors met the ships as they landed in Montreal yesterday and more protests will follow.

It's time for people to get educated.

·
aka haloed
1,553 Posts
it's funny that many things that have duel uses can be either harmful or helpful. it may sound odd but take pot for example. It can be used for things such as rope, paper etc. but folks mostly focus on it as a drug. I don't advocate drugs or the use of pot but I understand that it can have more than one use. Opium use to be used for medicinal purposes. I do agree people do need more education.

·
King Geek and OSW Admin
9,329 Posts
This is a rough one. I hate to kill this thread, but it begs to have politic enter into the conversation-- and that's one of the biggest "no-no's" here on the OSW.

I'll leave up Shelagh's facts, but I'm gonna have to lock the thread. Just a preemptive strike. Sorry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.