1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
BBICN ONLINE
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AMZ TOYS 1/6美国黑帮 第一章 布鲁克林之王 AKA"Z"

预计发货时间:2015年2季度
定价680RMB

...................................................................................................

AMZ TOYS 1/6美国黑帮 第一章 布鲁克林之王 AKA"Z"

编号:AG001

清单:

素体*1
头*1
棒球帽*1
篮球背心*1
夹克衫*1
黑色牛仔中裤*1
蓝色牛仔裤*1
皮带*1
黑色T恤*1
波鞋*1
项链*2
太阳镜*1
银色沙鹰*2
话筒*1
手型*6

........................................................................................................................................

AMZ TOYS 1/6 American gangster the first chapter: The king of brooklyn AKA "Z"

No.AG001

List

Body * 1
Head * 1
Baseball cap * 1
Basketball vests * 1
Jacket * 1
Black cowboy pants * 1
Blue jeans * 1
belt * 1
black T-shirt * 1
wave shoes * 1
Necklace * 2
Sunglasses * 1
Silver DE * 2
Microphone * 1
hand * 6

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Well if I needed a Hip Hop thug figure or a gang banger figure this would do it.
If they want get in on some of that DAM money they need to include more and cooler excessories.
This is garbage.

·
Not a real doctor
1,560 Posts
I can dig the stylized design but I gotta agree with Rex, the accessories are just not enough. The double Desert Eagles look like cheap recast from BBI Cy Girl series.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Ok I will weigh in on this one. The jeans (if they are going for hip hop stylized clothing) are too tight for Jay-Z era hip hop. What is going on with those tennis shoes? and the facial expression while I am happy there is another AA headsculpt out now, the mouth and jaws are comically too large. I would like one for a Ruff Ryders custom using one of my Honda CBR motorcycles.

·
Hi, I'm an addict!
3,470 Posts
That's a shame. Thought it would be something from the Denzel film when I saw the title.
I was expecting the same. Not a fan of this. The DAM figures are much cooler with better accessories. This is a good idea, but a fail IMO.

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
I like it, but in a lukewarm, wouldn't buy it, way. By contrast, seeing this helps me understand what I like so much about Gangster Kingdom, which this figure doesn't get quite right.

This one is like trying to split the difference halfway between a Gangster Kingdom style and a "normal" figure. It doesn't fully work as either.

·
Registered
326 Posts
The face looks more like Bill Duke then JayZ, outfits are nice - those I would buy loose. The racecard talk is lame, if nobody mentioned anything why create an issue. In my experience, I've found the folks that like to use the term racecard are the ones who try and stack the deck.
Paul

1 - 20 of 31 Posts