One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
EMT
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this is part 1 of my collection show case. i wanted to break it up so as not to overload those viewers whom still possess 56K on to the pictures!

1st Lieutenant, 101st Airborne: Parachutist School Graduation, Summer 1943

Corporal, 82nd Airborne Pathfinder: D-Day, June 5th 1944

1st Lieutenant, 101st Airborne: Operation Market Garden, September 1944

Sergeant, 101st Airborne Medic: Operation Market Garden, September 1944

Sergeant, 10st Airborne Medic: Battle Of The Bulge, December 1944

2nd Lieutenant, 101st Airborne: Battle Of The Bulge, December 1944

Private, 101st Airborne: Crossing the Rhine, March 1945

Captain, 101st Airborne Batallion S2: Hitler's Eagle's Nest Retreat "Berchtesgaden", May 1945

thanks for looking. any questions don't hesitate to ask, chances are good that they will be answered promptly.

·
EMT
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
the figures are all dragon and the uniforms and gear are from pretty much every company. TUS, BBI, DML, DID

edit: correction the medic and pathfinder are actually BBI figures

·
Registered
167 Posts
the figures are all dragon and the uniforms and gear are from pretty much every company. TUS, BBI, DML, DID
Very nice thanks. Here is my first American figure. The rest of them are posted under 101st Airborne rifleman 1945 from Sunday.

Attachments

·
1:6 Nam Nut
872 Posts
sensory overload!!! looks awesome man, great stuff. Whats the deal with medics carryign weapons in WW2? I know in Vietnam most did to some extent. (I think) but did medics usually pack in ww2?

·
EMT
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sensory overload!!! looks awesome man, great stuff. Whats the deal with medics carryign weapons in WW2? I know in Vietnam most did to some extent. (I think) but did medics usually pack in ww2?
they could carry for personal protection as far as i know, its a personal touch really. you find things hanging around ya know?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.