One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Lets Go Blues
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok just finished watching The Patriot for the 100th time. Anyone know where I could find clothing, weapons, boots, etc. from the period? I would like to do a militia bash as seen in the movie but do not know where to begin since I am mainly a Vietnam era man myself. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Sideshow did a British infantryman and a Continental soldier. Soldiers of the World (SOTW) did a number of figures and carded sets of the period, I believe. Ali did a beautiful Valley Forge bash, and Rainbow Avenue did some SOTW-based bashes, unless I'm mistaken. Laughinggravy2, as hotLZ says, makes great period stuff, like French and Indian War.

·
Furious Genius
1,973 Posts
SS also did George Washington in his generals uniform, many of the parts can be used for other figures, both British and American. Several of the Presidents series of figures hold possibilities for bashing (Jefferson, Washington, Franklin...).

·
Registered
746 Posts
there were also "Lewis&Clark" figurees by Manitou(?)
I know GSTG carries their figures and has some loose parts as well.
among the loose parts were tomahawk, muskets, and swords of that era

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
GSTG now has the Lewis and Clark sets loose, carded, and with figures. Some good pieces. Cotswold has some real nice flint lock pistols, muskets and I think a Brown Bess as well. Some place on these boards Tony Barton has posted a great tutorial on making felt hats, one was a tricorn. And, as was said LG2 has done some bad ass customs. He posted a French marine from the French and Indian wars, I think last week.

The American Revolution is fast becoming one of my favorite things to reads about. Our founding fathers were some amazing dudes. I've been thinking of bashes along these lines recently.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.